54gene Nigeria Recruitment | www.54gene.com.
54gene Nigeria Recruitment: Application is invited into the 54gene Nigeria for jo vacancies recruitment. See requirements and how to apply for 54gene Nigeria job.
54gene Nigeria recruitment
54gene was founded in 2019 by Dr. Abasi Ene-Obong to address the significant gap in the global genomics market; Nearly 90% of genetic material used in pharmaceutical research is Caucasian. Only 2% is African, despite the fact that Africans and people of African ancestry are more genetically diverse than all other world populations combined.
Recommended: 10 Tips to make your CV Attractive
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Molecular Genetics Scientist
- We are seeking highly-motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team in the 54gene molecular genetics laboratory. Candidates must be willing to join a fast-paced environment, be willing to learn quickly, adapt to new environments and must have a keen interest in molecular genetics research and related activities. Candidates must also be willing to travel as required.
- Perform laboratory procedures following SOP’s, including DNA/RNA/protein extraction from biological samples, RT-PCR and qPCR analyses, genotyping, microarray analyses, etc.
- Collect, inventory and bank biological samples in repository, according to laboratory guidelines
- Coordinate procurement of laboratory consumables
- Maintain accurate laboratory records
- Participate in training programmes relevant to laboratory practices
- Supervise junior members of laboratory team
- Present experimental data at team meetings, national and international conferences on a regular basis
- Evaluate new technologies to enhance or complement current research
- Essential: Master of Science Degree in Molecular Biology/Genetics or related subject
- Desirable: Ph.D. In Molecular Biology, Genetics or related subject
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) or equivalent
- Good oral presentation skills
- 3 – 5 years of genetics/genomics research/molecular biology laboratory experience
- Presentation of posters and talks at national and international conferences
- Authorship and/or co-authorship of research publications
- Supervision of laboratory staff/interns and processes
- Experience within-silico biology, computational biology, biostatistics or bioinformatics is desirable but not essential.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply For 54gene Nigeria Recruitment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online.
Below is the list of federal government job recruitment:
- CBN Recruitment Application Form Login Portal
- NIA Recruitment Application Form Login Portal
- NNPC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- DPR Recruitment www.dpr.gov.ng Application
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment Application Form Portal Login Website
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Form Portal
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Airforce Supplementary List
- FERMA Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal
If you have any question concerning 54gene Nigeria, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.