Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure 2020 | www.aaue.waeup.org.
AAU Acceptance Fee: Ambrose Alli University acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students has been released.
Ambrose Alli University Acceptance Fee
The management of the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma has released its acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for all the candidates offered admission into the university DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
AAU Ekpoma Acceptance Fee Amount.
All the candidates offered provisional admission into the Ambrose Ali University (AAU) are required to pay admission acceptance fee in the following proportion:
(a) Medical Students (Medicine and Surgery)- N75,000
(b) All other Departments- N64,000
AAU Ekpoma Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
- Go to https://aaue.waeup.org click login, enter username and password e.g username = E2015171, password = 234052
- Click “My Data” tab at the top of the Page, click “payments”.
- Click on the Add Online Payment Ticket button.
- Under Category: Select the appropriate payment item (i.e: acceptance fee).
AAU Acceptance Fee Deadline: Not Specified.
If you have any questions concerning AAU Acceptance Fee, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- AFIT Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for 2020/2021 Session
- UNIUYO Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for 2020/2021 Session
- FUNAAB Admission Acceptance Fee Payment for 2020/2021 Session
- BSUM Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedures for 2020/2021
- FUNAAB Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2020/2021 Session
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.