Ambrose Ali University (AAU) Short e-Learning Certificate Courses Admission Form 2020.
AAU Short e-Learning Certificate Course Form: Ambrose Ali University (AAU ), Ekpoma, has started selling admission forms into its Short e-Learning Certificate Courses. See AAU e-Learning courses and how to Apply for AAU Short e-Learning Certificate Courses admission form below.
AAU Short e-Learning Certificate Course Form
The Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, Edo State Nigeria, Directorate of Quality Assurance and Linkages, wishes to announce the commencement of short e-learning certificate courses to enhance capacity building in various fields of interest during this pandemic and the post-pandemic period of COVID-19.
The details of the programme are as follows:
- Mode of Programme: Online
- Duration: 30 access days
(i) IT/Software Courses
(ii) Professional Courses
(iii) Soft Skill courses
i. IT/Software Courses
1. Complete Guide to Microsoft Word2013 (Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced)
2. Complete Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2013
3. Beginning Guide to Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
4. Advanced Guide to Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
5. MySQL PHP Database Essentials (add a Database to your site)
6. Create a Website from Scratch using HTML CSS step by step
7. Learn Object Oriented Programming PHP fundamentals bootcamp
8. Build a website HTML5 CSS3 Beginner Course
10. The Ultimate Python Bootcamp
11. Successful Website Creation- everything you need to know
12. Course: Querying Microsoft® SQL Server® 2014
13. Complete Guide to Microsoft Excel 2013 (Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced)
ii. Professional Courses
1. Project Management Professional (PMP)
2. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
3. COBIT 5
4. Business Analysis (CBAP)
iii. Soft Skills Courses
1. Administrative Office Procedures
2. Basic Book keeping
3. Budgets And Financial Reports
4. Business Ethics
5. Communication Strategies
6. Conflict Resolution
7. Developing New Managers
9. Event Planning
10. Human Resource Management
11. Internet Marketing Fundamentals
12. Marketing Basics
13. Media And Public Relations
14. Networking Within the Company
15. Networking Outside the company
16. Office Politics For Managers
17. Performance Management
18. Presentation Skills
19. Project Management
20. Proposal Writing
21. Public Speaking
22. Risk Assessment and Management
23. Social Intelligence
24. Stress Management
25. Team Building For Managers
26. Time Management
27. Virtual Team Building And Management
28. Women in Leadership
29. Work-Life Balance
Candidate AAU Short e-Learning Certificate Courses Eligibility.
- Staff of Tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics, Institutes, Colleges of Education, Training colleges etc)
- Health Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists, Medical Laboratory Scientist, Paramedics, Health care givers in general)
- Skilled Professionals in general
- Consultants in various fields
- Business Managers, Heads of Agencies, Firms and Establishments/Organizations
- Administrative and Clerical Staff of Local, State and Federal Government Establishments
- Secretariat Staff of various Establishments
- General Contractors, Sole Proprietors, Entrepreneurs
- School Certificate Holders
- Students of various Institutions of Learning (Universities, Polytechnics, Institutes, Colleges of Education, Training colleges etc)
- Prospective Students
- The unemployed in general.
NB: Those eligible and interested may wish to enrol for one or more courses of interest and take them online concurrently.
How to Apply for AAU Short e-Learning Certificate Courses.
The sum of N5,000:00(five thousand naira) only per course should be credited to Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Edo State, Nigeria using the ATM debit card online via the payment link available on the e-learning portal (aauekpoma.dexuni.com).
Automatic course(s) enrollment is enabled so that applicants can commence their lectures immediately after payment.
Contact: For further enquires, kindly contact the Directorate of Quality Assurance and Linkages using any of the following means:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+234 ) 0808 033 4886
Issuance of Certificate: After a successful completion of the of the short e-learning course(s), a certificate of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, will be issued accordingly.
- AAU Ekpoma Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021
- AAU Ekpoma Academic Calendar for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- AAU Ekpoma IJMB Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- AAU Bridge Programme HND to Degree Conversion Admission
- AAU Ekpoma Part-Time Postgraduate Diploma Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session.
If you have any questions concerning AAU Short e-Learning Certificate Course Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.