Adekunle Ajasin university, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Post UTME screening Admission List 2020.
AAUA admission list: Adekunle Ajasin university (AAUA) – The list of candidates offered admission into the Adekunle Ajasin university, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Undergraduate Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out…See more details below
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Adekunle Ajasin university, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the admission list.
AAUA admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree prorgammes of the university.
How to Check AAUA Admission List.
- Go to AAUA admission status checking portal at https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions.
- Enter you JAMB registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the Login button to access your AAUA admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
You can also access your AAUA admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AAUA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to AAUA admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Adekunle Ajasin University is a state government owned and operated Nigerian university. The university is in Akungba Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria.
If you have any question concerning Adekunle Ajasin university, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.