Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023.
AAUA Postgraduate Form | Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) is now selling forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session, Apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Full-Time/Sandwich Postgraduate Master/Ph.D. Programmes, for the 2022/2023 academic session.
See Also: AAUA Acceptance Fees
AAUA Postgraduate Form
Duration of AUAA Postgraduate Programmes.
Postgraduate Diploma Degree Programmes are open to both full-time and part- time students.
The Postgraduate Diploma Programme takes a minimum of one year (two Semesters) and a maximum of two years (four Semesters) for full time candidates, and a minimum of two years (four Semesters) and a maximum of three years (six Semesters) for Sandwich students.
All Master’s degree programmes take a minimum of a year and half (three Semesters) and a maximum of three years (Six Semesters) for full-time candidates, and a minimum of two years (four Semesters) and a maximum of four years (eight Semesters) for Sandwich candidates. The Doctor of Philosophy degree programme takes a minimum of three years (six semesters) and a maximum of five years (ten semesters) for full-time candidates, and a minimum of four years (eight Semesters) and maximum of six years (twelve Semesters) for M.Sc & Ph.D Sandwich candidates.
In addition to the admission requirements, every candidate in regular employment must submit with his/her application, a formal letter of release for Postgraduate Studies issued by his/her employer.
Furthermore, all applicants who are not graduates of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba – Akoko (AAUA), must request their former Universities or Institutions to forward directly to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, the academic transcripts of their first degrees or Master’s degree, with respect to applicants for Master’s and Doctoral Degrees respectively.
Note: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba – Akoko shall offer admission to any interested candidate(s) within the range of 55% – 59.9% at the Master’s level for the M.Phil/Ph.D Programmes where available.
How to Apply for AAUA Postgraduate Admission Form.
Applicants should visit the office of the Deputy Registrar/Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, to collect admission forms. Thereafter, the forms and other attached documents should be physically submitted to the same office. The deadline for the collection and submission of admission forms is 31st January 2023.
- For a fresh candidate that has no account, click on “Create an account” link
the account creation form appropriately and submit. Your login
credentials will be sent to your phone and email address immediately.
You will then be directed to the login page to continue your application
NB: Use your personal phone number and email address,as these will be the channel of communicating to you throughout your stay in the University
- Login with your username and password to start your application registration.
- Goto Payment/Application Information, Click on Generate Invoice/RRR and take the generated RRR to any of the specified banks in the invoice generated and make payment
- After payment @ the bank, Login again and click on Confirm icon to confirm your application and continue your application
- The Application Data forms are grouped into Seven (7) sections. Please fill carefully and appropriately.
- Download Referee Confidential Form under the download menu. Send the printed forms to your referees to fill appropriately, and collect and send to the specified address.
- The passport (scanned in JPG image format) will be uploaded to complete your registration
After completing the registration, please carefully go through the forms again before you click on “Finalise Application”
- Click on “Finalise Application” to finalise your registration. Finalising your Application will make the school to receive your application. NOTE:If you click on Finalise Application, you will not be able to modify the Application Form again.
- Print the preview page for reference
- After finalising your Application, then await the admission list.
You are expected to submit hard copy of the printed application form to your intended Department and two hard copies to the Secretary Postgraduate School.
This application shall close after four (4) weeks from the date of this publication.
Any further enquiries and complaints should be sent to [email protected], www.aaua.edu.ng.
If you have any question concerning AAUA Postgraduate, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.