Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Login Portal – abiastate.gov.ng.
Abia State Civil Service Recruitment: The Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024 has commence. Abia State Civil Service Commission Job Application Form Login Portal is now open for registration. interested and qualified candidate can now apply below.
Abia State Civil Service Recruitment
The Government of Abia State through Abia State Civil Service Commission has approved the recruitment application from its citizen into the various ministries in the Civil Service. The application is FREE.
Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Requirement
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)Ed or Bachelor of Arts (B.A) ED, NYSC Discharge Certificate,
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- and a Birth Certificate.
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Take note of the following:
- Have all the necessary credentials as
- Scan am upload credential on Portal.
- Shortlisted will be published shortly after the exercise.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Abia State Civil Service Commission.
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Job
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Airforce Supplementary List
- FERMA Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng | N-Power Application
- NIS Recruitment Screening Date/Time table
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
How to Apply for Abia State Civil Service Recruitment
- Apply at https://abiastate.gov.ng/the-civil-service-commission/
- Make sure you complete the online registration form on or before the recruitment application form closing date.
- Read the different position before deciding on the one you like.
- Apply for you preferred choice.
Abia State Civil Service Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo a selection process, as well as testing and interview.
- Successful candidates will be assigned to corporate organizations registered with the scheme.
- The Internship Program is for three months.
- Candidates who successfully complete the program will receive a certificate.
If you have any questions concerning Abia State Civil Service Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.