Abia State University Admission List 2021 – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th Batch.
ABSU Admission List: The Abia State University (ABSU) has released their 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th Batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session,Check Here.
ABSU Admission List
The management of the Abia State University (ABSU) has released 2020/2021 academic session 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th Batch admission lists.
Abia State University admission lists contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes.
How to Check ABSU Admission Status.
- Go to ABSU admission status checking portal at https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number / Application Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on login to access your ABSU_admission status.
ABSU Admitted Candidate should Go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also access your ABSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABSU admission status.
Abia State_University is one of the state owned universities in Nigeria. These state academic institutions were created to expand admissions and bring professional skills, expertise and modern research facilities close to the city and rural dwellers, and have helped talented students to obtain higher education.
If you have any question concerning Abia State University (ABSU), please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.