Abia State University (ABSU) 27th & 28th Combined Convocation Ceremony Programme of Events.
ABSU Convocation Ceremony: Abia State University (ABSU) 27th and 28th combined convocation ceremony programme of events date has been announced.
The 27th and 28th combined Convocation Ceremony of Abia State University (ABSU) for the conferment of Degrees and award of certificates and prizes would hold on 12th November 2021 at the University Convocation Arena. See Abia State University Convocation Ceremony Programme of Events Details below.
ABSU 27th & 28th Combined Convocation Ceremony
1. Tuesday, 9th November 2021
- Pre-Convocation Press Briefing
2. Wednesday, 10th November 2021
- Book and Arts Exhibition
- Novelty Football Match
3. Thursday, 11th November 2021
Lecturer: Hon. Chief Barrister Nnia Nwodo
Former Hon. Minister for Information and immediate past President-General, Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo, Worldwide.
Topic: “Nigeria’s Political and Economic Future: The Dangers we can avert”
Venue: University Auditorium
Time: 11.00am prompt
4. Friday, 12th November 2021
a. Commissioning of Projects
b. Conferment of First Degrees and Higher Degrees
c. Award of Honorary Doctorate Degrees on the following:
- Barrister Allen Ifechukwu Onyema Chairman, Air Peace Limited
- Dame Gladys Nne Nwafor – Former National Commissioner, INEC (South East Zone)
- Engr. Nnamdi Ezeigbo – Founder/CEO, SLOT Systems, Limited
d. Conferment of Emeritus Professors on the following:
- Professor S. O. Igwe
- Professor G. I. Nwaka
- Professor A. I. Nwabughuogu (Posthumous)
Venue: University Convocation Arena
All should be seated by 9.30am before the arrival of the Executive Governor of Abia State and Visitor to the University, His Excellency, Okezie Victor Ikpeazu, Ph.D and other dignitaries.
All Covid-19 protocols will be strictly observed.
- UNILORIN 36th Convocation Ceremonies Programme of Events
- Crawford University 13th Convocation Ceremony Schedule
- AIFCE 27th Convocation Ceremony Programme of Events
- Nigerian Institute of Journalism (NIJ) 6th Convocation Ceremony
If you have any questions concerning ABSU Convocation Ceremony, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp, or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.