Abia State University JUPEB Admission Form 2022 | www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng.
ABSU JUPEB Admission Form: Abia State University (ABSU) has started selling forms for admission into its Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
ABSU JUPEB Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the one-year JUPEB Programme of Abia State University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The JUPEB Programme is for candidates who already possess their basic O’ Level Qualifications of at least five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and are desirous of University Admission without taking JAMB Examinations i.e. the UTME.
Any Successful candidate who obtained good grades at the end of the one-year intensive programme and is certificated by JUPEB would be qualified to apply for JAMB Direct Entry Admission into 200 level in any of the programmes/courses in Abia State University.
Any Candidate with JUPEB Certificate who do not want to continue with Abia State University could apply through JAMB Direct Entry into second year of his/her choice-course in any other University within the country.
More so, with the JUPEB Certificate one can also secure admission outside the country.
ABSU JUPEB Courses.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Agric. Economics & Extension
- Animal Science/Fisheries
- Crop Production& Protection
- Food Science & Technology
- Soil Science
FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- Animal and Environmental Biology
- Plant Science & Biotechnology
FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Banking & Finance
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Curriculum & Teacher Education
- Educational Administration & Planning
- Educational Foundations
- Psychological Foundations
- Science Education
- Vocational Education
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering & ICT
- Mechanical Engineering
- Survey & Geo-Informatics
- Computer Engineering
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Environmental Resource Management
- Estate Management
- Fine & Applied Arts
- Geography & Planning
- Urban & Regional Planning
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- Religious Studies & Philosophy
- English Language/Literature
- Foreign Language & Translation Studies
- History & International Relations
- Linguistics & Communication Studies/Igbo
FACULTY OF LAW
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE & HEALTH SCIENCES
- Medical Laboratory
- Medicine & Surgery
- Nursing Science
- Public Health
FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Physics
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Library & Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
ABSU JUPEB Form Admission Requirements.
Candidate for ABSU JUPEB programme must possess at least (5) Credit level passes, at not more than two sittings; In the SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent level.
How to Apply for ABSU JUPEB Admission Form.
- Eligible candidates should log on to the ABSU portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any of the following Banks:
- ABSU Micro-Finance Bank, Uturu
- First Bank PLC, Umuahia
- Zenith Bank PLC, Umuahia
- Fidelity Bank PLC, Umuahia
- UBA PLC, Aba-Owerri Road, Aba
On the e-transact network and request to pay for the Abia State University JUPEB Application Forms. The value is *Twenty Thousand Naira* (N20,000.00) only, service charges inclusive.
- Collect the e-transact receipt from the Bank on Payment and proceed to any Internet Centre for registration.
- Log on to ABSU Portal: *www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng* and complete the Application Form.
- Finally, confirm your entry and print a copy of the Form as evidence of your Registration.
NB. Candidates for admission into the ABSU JUPEB Programme MUST go through a qualifying/screening test.
Closing Date: Not specified
If you have any questions concerning ABSU JUPEB Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- IAUE JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) JUPEB UABS Admission Form
- UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FUTO JUPEB Admission List 2020/2021 Session | www.futo.edu.ng
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.