Abia State University (ABSU) Post UTME Screening Timetable 2023/2024.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Timetable: Abia State University, Uturu ABSU post UTME screening exercise schedule for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Timetable
This is to inform all the eligible candidates that have registered for the Abia State University (ABSU) Aptitude Test exercise that the management has released the schedule for the test.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into regular degree programmes of Abia State University, Uturu in the 2023/2024 academic session that the Post-UTME screening has been scheduled to commence on August 2023.
ABSU has structured its screening exercise over three days:
- Day 1: Wednesday, 16th August, 2023 Faculties of Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, College of Medicine, Health Sciences, and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Day 2: Thursday, 17th August, 2023 Faculties of Law, Agriculture, Economics & Management Sciences, and Social Sciences.
- Day 3: Friday, 18th August, 2023 Faculties of Education, Engineering, Environmental Studies, and Humanities.
All screening exercises will take place at the main campus in Uturu, commencing at 10.00am each day.
Candidates Qualified for ABSU Post UTME Screening
1. Candidates who chose Abia state university as their 1st choice, 2nd choice and those who did not choose the university at all in the UTME, but want to change on JAMB platform.
2. Candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
3. Candidates who possess the basic five O’Level credit passes in accordance with the university’s entry requirements.
* Candidates who did not register for the post UTME screening exercise will not participate in the screening test.
* Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
See Also: ABSU Post UTME Screening Form
If you have any questions concerning ABSU Post UTME Screening Timetable, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- KWASU Post UTME Form
- FEDPOLEL Post UTME Form
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME Form
- Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.