Abia State University (ABSU) Post UTME Screening Timetable 2021/2022.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Timetable: Abia State University, Uturu ABSU post UTME screening exercise schedule for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Timetable
This is to inform all the eligible candidates that have registered for the Abia State University (ABSU) Aptitude Test exercise that the management has released the schedule for the test.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into regular degree programmes of Abia State University, Uturu in the 2021/2022 academic session that the Post-UTME screening test earlier billed to commence on Tuesday., 12th October, 2021 has been rescheduled due to unforeseen circumstances. Inconveniences are regretted.
The rescheduled dates are as follows:
Day 1: Tuesday, 26th October 2021
Medicine and Surgery, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing Sciences, Anatomy, Physiology, Public Health, Optometry and Pharmacy.
Venue: Uturu Campus
Day 2: Thursday, 28th October, 2021
a. Faculty of Law and Faculty of Agriculture
Venue: Umuahia Location
b. Faculty of Biological Sciences
Faculty of Physical Sciences
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Environmental Studies
Day 3: Friday 29th October 2021
Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences
Faculty of Social Sciences
Faculty of Humanities
Edu/Accountancy, Edu/Economics, Edu/English, Edu/Fine Arts, Edu/French, Edu/Political Science, Edu/Religion, Edu/Social Studies, Edu/Government, Edu/Guidance and Counselling, Edu/Management & Planning, Business Education, Home Economics
The screening test will commence at 10.00 am each day.
Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging into www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and making e-payment of two thousand naira (N2,000) only in any of the University approved banks.
Candidates Qualified for ABSU Post UTME Screening
1. Candidates who chose Abia state university as their 1st choice, 2nd choice and those who did not choose the university at all in the UTME, but want to change on JAMB platform.
2. Candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
3. Candidates who possess the basic five O’Level credit passes in accordance with the university’s entry requirements.
* Candidates who did not register for the post UTME screening exercise will not participate in the screening test.
* Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
All COVID-19 protocols will be strictly observed, as no candidates will be allowed entry into the university without nose mask.
See Also: ABSU Post UTME Screening Form
If you have any questions concerning ABSU Post UTME Screening Timetable, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- KWASU Post UTME Form
- FEDPOLEL Post UTME Form
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME Form
- Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.