ABSU Supplementary Post UTME Form: The management of Abia State University (ABSU) has commenced the sale of its supplementary post-UTME screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session. Interested candidates should follow the instructions below to apply for the Supplementary Admission Forms.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Supplementary Admission into the Abia State University (ABSU), Uturu, regular undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic year.
ABSU Supplementary Post UTME Form
This is to inform all the Candidates seeking Admission into Regular Degree Programmes of Abia State University, Uturu, for the 2023/2024 Academic Session that the Supplementary Post UTME Screening Test has been scheduled to hold on Friday, 16th December, at the Uturu Campus of the University, by 10.00 am.
Candidates Qualified for ABSU Supplementary Post UTME Screening
- Candidates who chose Abia State University as their 1st Choice, 2nd Choice and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME, but want to change on the JAMB platform.
- Candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates who possess the basic five O’level credit pass in accordance with the University’s entry requirements.
- Candidates who wrote the first screening test but wish to improve on their scores.
How to Apply for ABSU Supplementary Post UTME Screening
- Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging into www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and making e-payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, in any of the following Banks:
- ABSU Micro-Finance Bank, Uturu
- First Bank PLC
- EcoBank PLC
- Zenith Bank PLC
- Fidelity Bank PLC
- Union Bank PLC
- UBA PLC.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Supplementary Post UTME Screening Test.
- Further information about the Supplementary Screening Test can be obtained online at www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng.
- It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site- www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng.
All Covid-19 protocols will be strictly observed.
- AAUA Supplementary Post UTME Form
- FUNAAB Supplementary Post UTME Form
- UNIUYO Supplementary Post UTME Form
- UNIMED Supplementary Post UTME Form
- FUOTUOKE Supplementary Post UTME Form
- CRUTECH Supplementary Post UTME Form
If you have any questions concerning ABSU Supplementary Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.