Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022.
ABU Post UTME Form: Ahmadu Bello University, ABU post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Candidate can now apply for ABU Zaria post UTME form online.
ABU Post UTME Form
The management of the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira hereby informs the general public that the post UTME screening exercise of ABU Zaira for the 2021/2022 session is out for sale, ABU Zaria post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
ABU Zaria Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as the first choice.
How to Apply for ABU Post UTME Screening Form.
Registration for the screening exercise commences on September 13th, 2021 and closes on October 3rd, 2021.
A candidate who applied for B.Sc Business Administration are required to login to select either of the following:
- Actuarial Science
- Banking & Finance
- Business Management
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the university during the 2021/2022 academic session.
On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
UTME Candidates should note the following:
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
For enquiries, contact the following numbers: 09064870523,07015333203, 08052576895.
ABU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as indicated below.
- 4th October, 2021 (Monday) – Faculty of Social Science
- 5th October, 2021 (Tuesday) – Faculty of Engineering & Environmental design
- 6th October, 2021 (Wednesday) – Faculty of Education & Law
- 7th October, 2021 (Thursday) – Faculty of Agriculture, Pharmaceuticals science, physical science, life science and veterinary medicine
- 8th October, 2021 (Friday) – ABU Business School (Accounting, Actuarial Science, Business Administration, Banking&Finance, Economics, Marketing & Insurance) Administration, Arts
- 9th October, 2021 (Saturday)v-v college of Medical Sciences (Medicine, Dental Surgery Radiography, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing, Human Anatomy and Human Physiology)
Candidates are required to come along with their original JAMB printout.
Any UTME/DE candidate who fails to REGISTER for the Screening Exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University.
- List of Courses Offered at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- ABU Matriculation Ceremony Schedule
- ABU Postgraduate Admission List
- ABU admission list
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) IJMB & Remedial Admission Forms
If you have any questions concerning ABU Post UTME, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.