Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023.
ABUAD Post UTME Form for Post UTME / Direct Entry: Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD), Ekiti State, is now selling applications forms for admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session, www.abuad.edu.ng.
ABUAD Post UTME Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
ABUAD Post UTME Screening Exercise for 2022/2023 Academic Session | 1st Batch
ABUAD Post UTME Screening Exercise
This inform prospective students of Afe Babalola University that the 1st Batch PostUTME Screening Exercise will take place on August 6th, 2022.
The Post-UMTE screening for the 2022/2023 Admission Session will be conducted online utilising our Computer-Based Screening Platform, in accordance with the practice of social distancing as well as other government instructions on the fight against the transmission of the Covid-19 virus. The web platform is basic and easy to use.
Please keep in mind that before you may access the Post-UTME Screening Platform, you must have paid for the Admission Form online and completed your Online Application Form.
The Screening Exercise Step-By-Step Guidelines can be found here.
In due course, the admission status will be made visible on the web.
If you paid for and filled out the application form by hand, please scan it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. This must include your payment evidence, valid email address, and phone number.
If you have not yet begun the application process, go to https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/docs/step by step guide adm.pdf to examine Online Application Process instructions.
ABUAD Courses For Undergraduate Programme
(1) COLLEGE OF LAW
- B Law – 5years
(2) COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S) – 6 years,
- B. NSc. Nursing Sciences – 5 years
- B. MLS. Medical Laboratory Science – 5 years
- B. Sc. Anatomy – 4 years
- B. Sc. Physiology – 4 years
- B. Sc. Human Nutrition and Dietetics – 4 years
- B. Sc. Pharmacology – 4 years
- B. Sc. Public Health – 4 years
- Pharm D. Pharmacy – 6 years
- B. DS. Dentistry – 6 years
- OD. Optometry – 6 years
(4) COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5 years)
- B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B. Eng. Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- B. Eng. Petroleum Engineering
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering
- B. Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B. Eng. Computer Engineering
- B. Eng. Agricultural Engineering
- B. Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B. Eng. Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
NB: College has 37 Laboratories and is acknowledged as Template for Engineering Education in Nigeria. The College has also won international competitions for invention in Seattle, US and London, England.
(5) COLLEGE OF SCIENCES (4 years)
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B. Sc. Human Biology
- B. Sc. Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Chemistry
- B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc.Geology.
- B. Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B. Sc. Physics
- B. Sc. Petroleum Chemistry
- B. Arch Architecture (4 years)
(6) COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 years)
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Banking and Finance
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Tourism and Events Management.
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. International Relations and Diplomacy
- B. Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
- B. Sc. Intelligence and Security Studies
- B. Sc. Social Justice
- B. Sc. Communication and Media Studies
- B. Sc. Marketing
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B. Sc. Sociology
(7) COLLEGE OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES (4 years)
- B. A. Performing Arts
- B. A. English
- B. A. History and International Studies
- B. A. Linguistics
(8) COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE (5 years)
- B. Agric. Animal Science
- B. Agric. Agricultural Economics
- B. Agric. Extension Education
- B. Agric. Crop Science
- B. Agric. Soil Science
ABUAD Admission Requirements.
- Current Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Result
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
- Five O’Level(WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
- Results of PAST Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examinations (UTME) are not allowed.
How to Apply for ABUAD Post UTME / Undergraduate Admission Screening
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE
- Click on http://admission.abuad.edu.ng/to fill the online form and to make online payment.
- If application is made online, then, you have the opportunity to write your POST UTME TEST ONLINE.
- Download the Application Form Online on the University Website: abuad.edu.ng
- You can also purchase form at the designated Centres listed below.
- If application is made through the options (2) and (3), then you will not have the opportunity to do your POST UTME TEST ONLINE BUT AT A DESIGNATED CENTRE AND DATE.
PURCHASE OF ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
- Candidate who chose ABUAD in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to pay the sum of N2,000 for Admission Application Form and N5,000 as Screening Fee into any of the under-listed Banks with ABUAD Undergraduate Account Number while Direct Entry and Inter-University Transfer application forms is N10,500 each which is to be paid to same under-listed Banks.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
- Candidates who did not choose Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening by purchasing a change of institution form from the University at a cost of N3,500 which is in addition to the N2,000 for Admission Application Form and N5000 as Screening Fee from any of the under-listed banks. Please note that a Change of Institution form from JAMB is also a requirement.
DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FORM
- WEMA Bank Plc – 0122718841
- Union Bank Plc – 0061954679
- Fidelity Bank Plc – 5080051231
- Sterling Bank Plc – 0064784459
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS OF UNDERGRADUATE FORMS
- ONLINE ON http://admission.abuad.edu.ng/
- MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, NO 43, WOGU STREET D/LINE, PORTHARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.
- WARRI: MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, 66, AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
NOTE: Bank Tellers or proof of payments are to be presented at the designated selling centers for collection of Application Forms. Application Forms will also be available on the day of screening at the Screening Centre.
NB: International Applicants are required to forward their academic transcripts to the following email addresses;
- reg email@example.com
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
- Visit http://abuad.edu.ng or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Send a letter to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti. OR
- Call the following numbers: 08127772121, 08152970484, 08152970475, 09011673845, 09011574312 and 08033509150.
If you have any question concerning Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.