Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti Physical Resumption Date 2021 | www.abuad.edu.ng.
ABUAD Resumption Date: Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti resumption dates (Physical) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
ABUAD Resumption Date
The Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) hereby informs all the students of the Afe Babalola University that the institution has announced the resumption dates for the commencement of 2020/2021 academic year on campus.
See Also: ABUAD Academic Calendar
Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti Physical Resumption Date.
BUAD had earlier officially announced Monday, the 18th day of January 2021 as the date for physical resumption of new students (Freshers) for 2020/2021 academic session. The resumption of the returning students is staggered as follows in strict compliance with FG’s directive on Covid-19 Management:
ABUAD Resumption Date Schedule
- Monday, 25th January 2021
- MBBS 500 Level to resume at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido (FETHI) Campus
- 500 Level – College of Engineering
- 500 Level – Nursing
- 500 Level – Agricultural Sciences
- 500 Level – Medical Laboratory Sciences
- 500 Level – College of Law
- Tuesday, 26th January 2021
- 400 Level – College of Law
- 400 Level – College of Sciences
- 400 Level – Nursing Programme
- 400 Level – Agricultural Sciences
- 400 Level – Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Wednesday, 27th January 2021
- 400 Level – College of Social & Management Sciences
- 400Level B – MBBS
- Thursday, 28th January 2021
- 400 Level – College of Engineering
- 400 Level – B.Sc. Health Sciences Programmes
- Friday, 29th January 2021
- 300 Level – College of Law
- 300 Level – College of Sciences
- Saturday, 30th January 2021
- 300 Level – College of Engineering
- 200 Level – College of Sciences
- Sunday, 31st January 2021
- 300 Level – College of Medicine & Health Sciences (ALL)
- 200 Level – College of Law
- Monday, February 1st, 2021
- 300 Level – College of Social & Management Sciences
- 200 Level – College of Social & Management Sciences
- Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- 200 Level – College of Medicine & Health Sciences
- Wednesday 3rd February 2021
- 200 Level – College of Engineering
However, while you were all safely staying with your parents, the Management of your University was working round the clock to make sure that you return to a safe and secured campus devoid of any apprehension or fear of being infected by the pandemic or any other epidemic, for that matter.
As we have been informing you through TV advertisements and our website, ABUAD is fully equipped and prepared for your resumption. All we need is your full cooperation to adhere to the COVID-19 Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) protocols and follow all the University rules and regulations upon resumption.
We seize this opportunity to thank all our Parents and Guardians for their unalloyed belief in our Founder/Chancellor, Aare Afe Babalola, SAN, and by extension, in our Institution, the Afe Babalola University. Our prayers are that you will never lack in providing for your children and wards, and may you all reap the fruits of your labour over them. Your labour over them shall not be in vain.
May the Almighty God keep all of us safe and bless our academic session and activities with abundant success and joint achievements.
Welcome back to the continuation of 2020/2021 Academic Session!
Prof. E. Smaranda Olarinde, FCArb., FCAI
Afe Babalola University
19th January 2021
- Tech-U Ibadan Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Session.
- UDUSOK Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- IAUE Resumption Date 2020/2021 Academic Session
- KSUSTA Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Resumption Date for 2020/2021
If you have any questions concerning ABUAD Resumption Date, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.