Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton Africa | www.womenpreneur.ng.
Access Bank Womenpreneur: Access Bank Plc in Nigeria invites applications for its Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton Africa in 2020, a capacity-building initiative which will provide financial grants as well as mini-MBA trainings.
Access Bank Womenpreneur
The Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton is the first women-in-business support initiative of its kind in the industry.
See Also: KNUST Grants and Research Fellowship
About Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa 2020
Launched in 2019, the Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa was the first women-in-business support initiative of its kind in the industry offered by the Access Bank W Initiative. The program in its maiden edition provided financial grants worth N9 Million to the top 5 applicants with a free mini MBA certification for 50 women entrepreneurs in Nigeria. This it did in conjunction with the International Finance Corporation (IFC, a member of the World Bank Group).
This year, the program is being extended to 6 other African countries where Access Bank’s W initiative has its presence. These countries are Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda, Zambia, Sierra-Leone, Gambia and Congo hence the tag name “Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton Africa
The Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton is targeted at women above the age of 18 who have been in business for at least one year.
Stand a Chance to Win ₦5m & a Mini MBA
- Are you a woman who owns and runs her business?
- Is your business innovative?
- Do you need a grant to expand your business?
- What about some expert training to help grow your business?
if you have answered YES to any of these questions, the Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton 2019 is for you.
Womenpreneur Worth of Award
- Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton 2020 will provide up to N5 million in financial grants and a unique capacity building program aimed at empowering women entrepreneurs.
- The Pitch-A-Ton is designed as a 3-month programme incorporating pitching sessions and 3 weeks of mini-MBA trainings in collaboration with the IFC.
How to Apply for Womenpreneur
- Interested persons who meet the criteria are required to fill an online application.
- The five hundred candidates selected from this pool will then send in a sixty seconds video pitch which will be screened by a credible panel of business experts to select fifty finalists.
Deadline: Application closes August 10, 2020
If you have any question concerning Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton Africa, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.