Adeyemi College of Education Ondo (ACEONDO) Part-Time Degree (Affiliated to OAU) Admission Form.
ACEONDO OAU part-time degree form: Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State, ACEONDO part-time degree programmes (of Obafemi Awolowo University) admission form for the 2020/2021 contact session, Check how to apply below.
ACEONDO part time degree form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Part-Time Degree Programmes of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo for the 2020/2021 Contact Session.
See Also: JAMB Cut-Off Marks
Adeyemi College of Education (OAU) Part-Time Degree Available Programmes.
1. B.A.Ed – (English, History, Religious Studies, Music, Fine and Applied Arts, Yoruba, French)
2. B.Ed – (Physical and Health Education, Social Studies, Mathematics/Integrated Science, Guidance and Counselling, Home Economics, Agricultural Science).
3. B.Sc. Ed – (Economics, Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics)
Adeyemi College of Education (OAU) Part-Time Degree Admission – Eligibility.
An eligible candidate must possess a minimum of merit pass in relevant Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) course combinations. In addition, a candidate shall possess a minimum of 5 O’Level credit at a maximum of Two Sittings which should include credit in English Language and Mathematics for all Courses.
How to Apply for Adeyemi College of Education (OAU) Part-Time Degree Admission Form.
Application will be in two stages: Part-Time JAMB Registration and ACEONDO website.
- Log on to JAMB CAP Website and Register (Part-Time)
- Pay a sum of N3,500 to enable you obtain registration number
Please note that to complete this Admission Process, Candidates are required to fill out their details including biometrics at a JAMB approved Centre on the JAMB site (jamb.org.ng).
Candidates can apply and submit their Application Forms on our online application page www.aceondo.net or visit the M.I.S. Cyber Café in the College. Candidates are expected to pay for the application form at any bank nationwide using the e-transact platform pay outlet.
How to Apply for ACEONDO OAU part-time degree form
1. Visit http://aceondo.net
2. Click on “Apply Online”
3. Choose “2019/2020 Part Time Degree Application”, choose your username, enter your email and choose a password, and click “Apply”
4. There are two methods of payment
a. Online Payment: Click on “Make Payment”, follow the on screen instructions, enter your card details when requested.
b. Bank Payment
- · Visit any bank nationwide
- · Ask to use the Etranzact PayOutlet platform to pay for Adeyemi College of Education 2019/2020 Part time Degree Application Fee and pay the sum of #10,000.00 (bank charges may apply)
- · The bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) for the processing of the application online.
5. Click “My Application” and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once application form is submitted
6. Candidates must ensure that they print a hard copy of the processed application form and submit two (2) copies to the Directorate of Part-Time Studies, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.
ACEONDO OAU part-time degree form Application Deadline: 31st December, 2020
LECTURES HOLD DURING SCHOOL VACATIONS AT THE FOLLOWING DESIGNATED CENTRES
1. Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo
2. Adeyemi College of Education Model Secondary and Primary School, 57A&B, Fadeyi Street, Oshinle Quarters, Akure.
For More Information please contact: 08038603430
If you have any question concerning ACEONDO OAU part-time degree form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- FECA Part-Time Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FULAFIA Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- YABATECH Mop-Up Of Outstanding Computer Based Test (CBT) For Part-Time Students
- FULAFIA Notice to Part-Time Students on Regularization of Admission 2020
- TASUED Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2019/2020
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.