Achievers University Owo (AUO) Post-UTME / DE Screening Form 2022/2023.
Achievers University Post UTME Form: Achievers University, Owo, AUO post UTME / Direct Entry Admission screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale.
Achievers University Post UTME Form
The management of the Achievers University, Owo, Ondo State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Achievers University undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (CoSMAS)
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations (including a three months French language programme abroad)
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (CoNAS)
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.MLS Medical Labouratory Science
- B.NSc. Nursing Science
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (CoET)
- B.Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
COLLEGE OF LAW (CoL)
- LL.B. Bachelor of Laws
Achievers University Cut-Off Marks for UTME Candiadtes
- Nursing Science 190
- Medical Laboratory Science 150
- Human Physiology 140
- Human Anatomy 140
- Public Health 140
- Accounting 140
- Business Administration 140
- Economics 140
- Political Science 140
- International Relations 140
- Public Administration 140
- Sociology 140
- Criminology & Security 140
- Microbiology 140
- Computer Science 140
- Geology 140
- Industrial Chemistry 140
- Biochemistry 140
- Plant Science & Biotechnology 140
- Law 150
- Computer Engineering 150
- Biomedical Engineering 150
- Mechatronics Engineering 150
- Telecommunications Engineering 150
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering; 150
General Entry Requirements for Achievers University Admission.
A. UTME CANDIDATES
- Candidates are required to have sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score as approved by NUC and JAMB.
- They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics, and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study. However, for LL.B., the five credit passes should include English Language and Literature in English.
B. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
(i) DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (200 LEVEL)
- As for A(ii.) above, but with 2 or 3 subjects at A Level or JUPEB exam or HSC or ND or NCE or ATS results in relevant discipline. Candidates are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry JAMB form.
- B.NSc., candidates shall, in addition to A(ii.) above, hold at least two A-Level passes (Grades A – E) in Biology/Zoology and any one of Chemistry and Physics; OR the Registered Nursing Diploma Certificate (RN) of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; OR a B.Sc. degree in any of the Biological Sciences at not lower than a Second Class Lower level.
- B. Eng., candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold at least two A-Level passes, including Mathematics and Physics; OR National Diploma (Upper Credit) in Engineering.
- LL.B., candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold a two or three-year Diploma certificate; OR at least two papers at Principal or Advanced Level in HSC, GCE, or JUPEB; OR an acceptable bachelor’s degree.
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (300 LEVEL)
- HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics, or Mathematics is acceptable for Computer Science.
- HND in Computer Engineering is acceptable for Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, and Mechatronic Engineering.
- Professional certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN, and ACIT are acceptable for Business Administration, Accounting. This is in addition to A (ii.) above.
How to Apply for Achievers University Post UTME.
Candidates who did not choose Achievers University in the JAMB UTME and Direct Entry forms can process admissions by:
- Clicking on the ‘Apply Here’ button below or
- Obtaining the forms at Achievers University
Such candidates are to pay a sum of N7,500 at Ecobank Plc – Account No. 5282011354 or at the university permanent site.
However, candidates who chose Achievers University in their UTME and Direct Entry forms should come to the University’s permanent site in Owo with N2,000 fee.
See Also: Achievers University School fees
Please click the button below to access the 2021/2022 Undergraduate admission form.
Complete the admission form and bring both the bank deposit slip and the form to the University Registry or scan and send via email to email@example.com.
Achievers University Post UTME SCreening Schedule & Centres
Achievers University, Owo, Ondo State, 1st batch Post-UTME will be on Saturday, August 6, 2022. Another exercise will also hold on Saturday, September 10, 2022.
- ABUJA – Plot C, 39 Cadastral Zone B12, Yellow Building behind Oando filling station, Opp. Prince & Princess Estate, Kaura, Abuja
Call: Innocent – 08107067779, Ayo – 08163577472
- ADO-EKITI – Tinuola Int’l College, Ekiti Housing Estate, Oke-Ila, Ado-Ekiti
Call: Olukayode – 08062484836, Kayode – 0814118724
- IBADAN – Achievers High School, Ojoo, Ibadan
Call: Gbenga – 08134591733, Dokun – 08032200325
- LAGOS – Chris Bethel College, B0226, Federal Housing Estate, Off Akin Ogun Bus-Stop, Ipaja, Lagos
Call: Bayo – 08033432195, Bunmi – 07038477064
- MAIN CAMPUS – Idasen/Ute Road, Owo, Ondo State, Nigeria.
Fees are reasonable with liberal payment terms
Achievers University Post UTME Deadline: Not Specific
If you have any questions concerning Achievers University Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp, or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.