Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Yola Admission Form 2022.
Adamawa College of Nursing and Midwifery Form: Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Yola, Community Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, Basic Midwifery, and Community Midwifery programmes admission forms for the 2022/2023 academic session are now on sale.
Adamawa College of Nursing and Midwifery Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Yola, Community Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, Basic Midwifery, and Community Midwifery programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Requirements.
Interested Candidates must have five (5) credits in NECO/WAEC/NABTEB to include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics, at not more than two sittings for Basic Midwifery and Post Basic Nursing. In addition, a Post Basic Nursing candidate must be a Registered Midwife with a current practising license.
For Community Nursing and Community Midwifery programmes, the candidate must have four credits to include: English Language, Biology and any two from the above subjects.
How to Apply for Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Form.
- The Application form can be obtain online at this link: Conam.admissions.cloud.
- Go to new application, enter and open an account.
- Make a payment of five Thousand seven hundred and fifteen Naira (N5,715) only, via remita with your ATM Card or generate RRR and go to any BANK.
- Thereafter, return to the website. You can access the form and fill it out online on or before 31st August, 2022.
- The following documents are to be uploaded while filling the form:
- Birth certificate
- Indigene letter
- Primary certificate
- Result and Passport photograph.
- Print three copies of the form and submit to the College together with your e-receipt on or before 31 August, 2022. You are also required to pay N500 into the account of Adamawa State Nursing & Midwifery Council Committee at Brethren Microfinance Bank Yola, Account No: 0505006126.
- Bring the payment teller to the College.
However, you may wish to patronize the College cyber café for such services at an affordable price.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION IS ON: 5th September, 2022
INTERVIEW IS ON: 12th September 2022
If you have any questions concerning Adamawa College of Nursing and Midwifery Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Oyo State College Of Nursing Eleyele Admission Form
- Osun State School Of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- Niger State College Of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
- University of Port-Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH) Post-Basic Nursing Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.