Adamawa State University Admission list | www.adsu.edu.ng.
ADSU Admission list: Adamawa State University (ADSU) Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released online…See more details below
ADSU Admission list
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi 2020/2021 academic session admission screening exercise that the can now check their admission status.
See Also: ADSU School Fees Schedule
ADSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check ADSU Admission List.
As of the time of this publication, ADSU prospective candidates can only check their admission status on the NOTICE BOARD of the university AND on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ADSU admission status.
Admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online. www.adsu.edu.ng.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
1st batch candidates are to report for clearance from 27th January to 7th February 2020 (TWO WEEKS ONLY) at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement.
2nd batch candidates are to report for clearance from 26th February to 11th March 2020 (TWO WEEKS ONLY) at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement.
Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue;
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original ‘O’ level results (waec, neco, nabteb etc)
- Diploma/NCE/IJMB results (for direct entry candidates).
- Original copy of online screening form.
- Original JAMB admission letter.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to ADSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
If you have any question concerning Adamawa State University (ADSU), please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.