Adamawa State University (ADSU) Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023.
ADSU Post-UTME Direct Entry Form: Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi, has started selling the post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
ADSU Post-UTME Direct Entry Form
The management of the Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2022/2023 academic session are now on sale.
ADSU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility.
UTME candidates who possess five ‘O’ Level credits including Maths and English and scored 160, and above points in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and DE candidates who choose Adamawa State University, Mubi as their most preferred Institution (First Choice).
Candidates who did not choose Adamawa State University, Mubi but are now willing, are advised to log onto JAMB website and effect their first choice of Institution to Adamawa State University, Mubi.
How to Apply for ADSU Post UTME Form.
- The Screening exercise will commence from Wednesday 21st September to 21st November 2022.
- Screening fee: N2000
- Method of Payment – online
- Scan and upload relevant documents such as:
- JAMB result/DE slip
- ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ level results
- Candidates awaiting their “0″ Level result should state so
- Candidates are advised to use their JAMB registration number as user name and surname as Password.(As reflected on the UTME/DE registration slip).
For further enquiries, visit the University website (www.adsu.edu.ng) or contact.
- Admission Officer : 09023905527
- Information and Protocol Officer: 07038132083
Please note, no physical appearance is required throughout the exercise.
- DELSU Post UTME Form
- Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Post UTME Form
- Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Fidei Polytechnic Gboko Post UTME Form
- ADSU School Fees Schedule
If you have any questions concerning ADSU Post-UTME Direct Entry Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.