Adamawa State University (ADSU) Postgraduate Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
ADSU Postgraduate Admission List: Adamawa State University (ADSU) postgraduate programmes admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the Adamawa State University (ADSU) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check ADSU Postgraduate Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Postgraduate Programmes of ADSU for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
1st Batch: Click Here
ADSU Postgraduate Admission Acceptance, Other Details
Candidates are to pay three thousand Five Hundred (3, 500.00) Naira only as an acceptance fee into the Diamond/Access Bank Account No.0018088619 before registration. Screening of Credentials commences 6th to 20th October and Registration begins on 25th October to 15th November, 2021. Late Registration begins on 16th November, 2021. Qualified candidates are required to come along with the following originals
- Certificate of Educational qualifications.
- Academic transcript must be submitted if not included in the application form.
- NYSC/Exemption certificate
- Evidence of payment of acceptance fee
- Local Government Indigene Certificate
- 10 copies of recent passport size photograph
- Birth certificate/declaration of age
- Referee form (if not forwarded)
- AKSU Postgraduate Admission List
- UNN Postgraduate Admission List
- NDA Postgraduate Admission List
- UMYU Postgraduate Admission List
- KSUSTA Postgraduate Admission List
If you have any question concerning ADSU Postgraduate Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.