AFEPA Masters Scholarship Program: The AFEPA Masters Scholarship Program is now accepting applications from qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all Erasmus Mundus students.
AFEPA Masters Scholarship Program
About the Scholarship
The European Union’s Erasmus Mundus program aims to enhance quality in higher education through scholarships and academic co-operation between the EU and the rest of the world.
The European Master’s program in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis (AFEPA) responds to the increasing need to better understand the socio-economic and environmental effects of agricultural, food and environmental policies.
It provides you with high-quality education in their design and assessment. The program is policy oriented and focuses on economic analysis which prepares you for a professional, international and world-changing career.
Benefits of AFEPA Masters Scholarship Program
Winners will receive:
1. Double degree from two renowned European Universities
2. Two-year program.
3. Specializations in agri-food and trade policy, environmental and natural resource policy, agribusiness and market analysis, market and consumer research, or development policy.
4. Yearly Summer School including field trips and social events.
5. International experience in a world-wide network and great career opportunities.
The AFEPA experience gives you:
1. A diverse and high quality Master’s education with great career opportunities.
2. An international experience in a world-wide network and good preparation for a global job market.
3. A double Master’s degree from two renowned European universities.
Requirements for AFEPA Masters Scholarship Program
To be admitted to the ERASMUS Mundus Master’s Program in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis candidates need to have:
1. A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent academic minimum three years of undergraduate study corresponding to 180 ECTS credits with a grade of at least an overall average “B” or equivalent grade.
Students in their final year of their Bachelor’s degree may be provisionally admitted in the AFEPA Master’s program on the condition that their Bachelor’s degree is awarded prior to enrollment in the program.
2. A minimum of 24 ECTS credits in economics–including microeconomics, management, mathematics, and statistics.
An additional introduction to agricultural, environmental or food sciences is recommended.
Please make sure that your official bachelor’s transcript either shows credit points according to the ECTS credit point system or else attach a diploma supplement that explains the credit point system of your university.
3. English proficiency test results (not older than two years):
a). Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): 90 on the Internet-based Test (IBT), with a minimum of 20 on the written part.
b). International English Language Testing System (IELTS): an overall band IELTS score of at least 6.5, and no section below 5.5.
c). A test deemed equivalent by the AFEPA Management Board (if you want to submit test results other than from the TOEFL or IELTS tests please get our confirmation of that test prior to sending your application package).
- May Quon Undergraduate Scholarship
- Keele University GREAT Scholarship
- University of Melbourne Conference Travel Scholarships
- University Of Hamburg PhD Scholarships
- University of Strathclyde Data Scholarship
Note: Applicants from English-speaking countries must provide an official letter from their university from which they graduated attesting that English is the media of instruction.
It is upon the consortium’s decision whether an English Test as described above must be submitted additionally.
If you have any questions concerning AFEPA Masters Scholarship Program, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.