Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure | www.afit.edu.ng.
AFIT Acceptance Fee: AFIT admission Acceptance fee and the payment procedure by the 2023/2024 newly admitted Degree and ND candidates of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna, have been released.
AFIT Acceptance Fee
The management of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna, has released the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and the payment procedure for the 2023/2024 academic session.
AFIT Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
AFIT ND, Degree, M.Eng, PGD, HND AND PRE – HND programmes acceptance fee = N20,000 (twenty thousand naira only). Admitted candidates are to note that registration and payment of acceptance fee has commence.
- Go to www.afit.edu.ng.
- Navigate to “STUDENT” menu and select “New Student”
- Enter your JAMB Reg No (for ND and Degree Students) as your username and 123456 as your default password.
- You will be prompted to change your password and email address to continue. Kindly supply your new password and email to continue. Once this is successful, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Login with your new password and your JAMB Reg No.
- On your page, click on “Pay Acceptance Fee” and follow through to the end.
- After a successful Acceptance Fee Payment, click on Print Receipt to print your payment receipt.
NOTE: You are to come to the Academic Branch of AFIT with your printed receipt to collect your provisional Admission Letter.
AFIT Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure: For further enquiry, please call 09074411999/08155559571
If you have any questions concerning AFIT Acceptance Fee, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
- BSUM Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedures
- FUNAAB Admission Acceptance Fee Payment
- FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee Payment, Clearance Procedure
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.