Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) HND and Pre-HND Admission List 2021.
AFIT HND Admission List: The Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) HND and Pre-HND direct-entry Admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
AFIT HND / Pre-HND Admission List
The management of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its HND and pre-HND programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check AFIT HND and Pre-HND Admission List
Below is the under-listed candidates that have been offered Provisional Admission into the HND and pre-HND Programmes in the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
AFIT Acceptance Fees & Other Payment Procedures
Check guidelines for payment of acceptance and other fees into the Air Force Institute of Technology. This information is for the newly admitted HND and PRE-HND students ONLY.
1. Navigate to “STUDENT” menu and select “New Student”
2. Enter your Admission No (ADM NO) as your username and 123456 as your default password. (Admission No can be found on the Admission List)
3. You will be prompted to change your password and email address to continue. Kindly supply your new password and email to continue. Once this is successful, you will be redirected to your dashboard.
4. On your dashboard, click on “Pay Acceptance Fee” and follow through to the end.
After a successful Acceptance Fee Payment, Print your Acceptance Fee, AFIT Provisional Admission Letter and other forms.
5. Proceed to pay other fees as found on your page and follow through to the end.
6. Update your Bio-data and Next-of-kin information to enable you to print your schedule of fees receipt.
7. The list of documents and items to come with is on your AFIT Provisional Admission Letter. Ensure you come with them for documentation.
If you have any questions concerning AFIT Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.