Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024 | www.afit.edu.ng.
AFIT Postgraduate Form: Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna, has started selling admission forms into its postgraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
AFIT Postgraduate Form
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following National Universities Commission (NUC) accredited Postgraduate programmes offered in the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
AFIT Postgraduate Courses.
The following postgraduate courses are available in the institute:
|1. PGD Aerospace Engineering|
|2. PGD Logistics and Supply Chain|
|3. PGD Electrical/Electronics Engineering|
|4. PGD Construction Technology|
|5. M.Sc Aerospace Engineering|
AFIT Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Aerospace Engineering.
- Minimum of Third Class in Engineering, Material Sciences or Physics or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/|Electronic Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Material Science Engineering.
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- A minimum grade of B.Sc degree with Third Class Honours or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Purchasing & Supply and other related fields.
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- A minimum of Third Class in first Degree or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and other related fields.
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Construction Technology
- A minimum of Third Class in first Degree or HND with a minimum of lower credit in relevant programme
- Masters Programme in Aerospace Engineering
- A minimum of Second Class Honours in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/|Electronics Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Engineering and Material Science Engineering.
How to Apply for AFIT Postgraduate Admission Form.
Interested candidates are to visit AFIT portal and proceed as stated therein. To access admission form, candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N10, 000 only for postgraduate application using AFIT online payment portal. Applicants for postgraduate programmes are to request their institutions to forward transcripts of their Degree/Diploma certificates by mail to The Registrar, AFIT, PMB 2104, Nigeria Air Force Base, Kaduna.
Candidates are equally advised to visit the Institute’s website periodically for important information after application. For further enquiry, please contact us on 081555559571/09074411999.
If you have any questions concerning AFIT Postgraduate Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- AUST Postgraduate Form
- UNIMED Postgraduate Diploma Form
- Bowen University Postgraduate Form
- NSUK Postgraduate Admission Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.