AFJP Farmers Fertilizer Grant Loan Application Registration Portal 2022/2023.
AFJP Farmers Fertilizer Grant Loan Application Registration – AFJP Farmers Fertilizer Grant / Loan Application for farmers loan is open. Apply for AFJP Fertilizer Farmers Grant Registration.
AFJP Farmers Fertilizer Grant
The Federal Government through the Agro-Processing Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support Project (APPEALS) has set aside N600 billion as loan support to farmers across the country.
AFJP Farmers Fertilizer Grant Registration
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development will empowered 1,138,000 farmer-beneficiaries across the 36 states and the FCT under the first phase of implementation.
FMARD AFJP Shortlisted Candidate
Click on the link representing your state of origin to access your status:
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Ekiti State
- FCT Abuja
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
FMARD AFJP Shortlisted Candidate: All successful shortlisted candidate will be contacted through their email address / phone number they use during registration.
AFJP Farmers are farmers that are registered with the FMARD PACE with the help of enumerators
- Get the loan
- interest inputs loan is 0%
- fertilizers, seeds, and crop protection
FmardPace has stated that only registered farmers with complete details will be able to access the 0% interest input loan and the dry season farming support is progressing smoothly. Dry season farmers have been identified and the Master Trainers have been engaged in the modalities of this phase of the project. Enumerators have a role to play too.
AFJP Dry Season Farming Support Process
1) Farmer Selection: Farmers for Dry season support were selected based on defined criteria:
- Passed Validation
- Nearness to bodies of water
- Priority Crops/Livestock
2) Participating State: Farmers have been selected from 36 States and FCT. A total of 596 Local Government Areas will be participating in dry season farming.
3) Role of Master Trainers: The Master Trainers will coordinate field operations as well as manage Platform Partners’ relationship with Enumerators.
4) Priority Crops/Livestock: The priority crops and livestock for dry season support are Maize, Rice, Cassava, Cattle for fattening, Poultry & Aquaculture.
5) Partners: The AFJP platform partners will ensure that the farmer clusters assigned to them receive the input loans for dry season with the support of the MTs and Enumerators
6) Role Of Enumerators: Selected Enumerators will be informed by the MTs, who will also connect them to the AF]P Platform Partner. Enumerators. Selection will be based on the following:
- Location – Are you in a ward/LGA that has been selected?
- Count of quality enumerations submitted.
Fmardpace AFJP Farmers will receive 0% interest input loans that will be distributed through the Commodity Associations and Platform Partners.
If you have any questions concerning AFJP Farmers Fertilizer Grant Loan, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.