Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) Degree Admission List 2022.
AIFCE Degree Admission List: Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) Degree Admission List (UTME/Direct Entry 1st and 2nd batch) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
AIFCE Degree Admission List
This is to inform the general public that the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri Degree (UTME/Direct Entry) 1st and 2nd batch admission lists are out.
Candidates that participated in the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri 2022/2023 academic session Degree post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
How to Check Alvan Ikoku College of Education Degree Admission List
The lists are available on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises. Prospective candidates can also follow the procedure below to check on the school website:
- Go to Alvan Ikoku College of Education admission status checking portal at https://app.alvanikoku.edu.ng/verify.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Continue’ button to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
YET-TO-BE admitted? Keep checking the Alvan Ikoku portal regularly to know your admissions status.
INSTRUCTIONS TO ADMITTED STUDENTS
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process;
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice. Proceed with your invoice to Alvan Microfinance Bank to make your payment. Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice.
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents. Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
NB: All printed screening documents. Open your files with the screening officers.
If you have any questions concerning AIFCE Degree Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.