Air Force Portal Login 2021 – Check Latest Recruitment Link www.airforce.mil.ng.
Air Force Portal Login – www.airforce.mil.ng: This is the official Nigerian Air Force Portal Login website careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng, www.airforce.mil.ng. The Aspirant can now login to the NAF PORTAL online for Job recruitment and enquiry.
Air Force Portal Login
Air Force Portal Login website careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
The Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal is always open force recruitment once in a year, when the recruitment application registration portal is closed, there will release names of successful shortlisted candidate for screening examination exercise, before the final list will be release for training.
How to Log in on the Air Force Portal Login 2021
Aspirant can now login to NAF Portal through computer (desktop or laptop), cell phones, and tablet. you can login to Nigerian Airforce Website by visiting careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng.
Nigerian Airforce recruitment has different categories. As an Airforce Aspirant / applicant, you can login to access the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal for under listed categories;
Air Force Portal Login General Recruitment Instructions 2021.
- Nationality: Firstly, the applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women. Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.68 meters or 5.5ft for males and 1.65m or 5.4ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
NAF Academic/Professional Qualification
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than 2 sittings obtained not later than 4 years to this exercise.
- Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess OND, NABTEB, RN/RM, or City & Guild Certificate. Candidates with only Trade Test Certificate are required to also have a minimum of 3 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English.
- In addition, applicants applying as tradesmen/tradeswomen must possess ND (with a minimum of Lower Credit) or other relevant trade qualifications from government-approved institutions.
- Note that applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas, and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply.
- Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above.
- Also, any Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates, and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms.
- The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of driver’s license or international passport must be attached.
- In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and a final selection interview.
Additional Requirements on Air Force Portal Login 2021
Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the form:
- Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
- Nursing: RN/RM
- Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
- X-Ray Technician: ND X-ray Technology.
- Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/Dental Therapy
- Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
- Environmental Technician: ND Environmental Technology.
- Biomedical Technician: ND Biomedical Technology.
- Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
- Statistics: ND Statistics.
- Assistant Chaplain: ND in Christian Religious Study.
- Assistant Imam: ND in Arabic/Islamic Studies.
- Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engr./Electrical Electronics Engr/Air Engineering Technology
- Meteorologist: ND in Meteorology.
- Electrical Technicians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Cert 1,2,3 Domestic Elect, Work
- Building Technology: ND Building tech/QS/Land Surveying/Civil Engineering.
- Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Comm. Cert/Trade Test Cert in Videography/Photography.
- Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
- Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
- Music: ND Music.
- Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience.
- Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Sign Writing/Plumbing/Mason/Domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Computer Tech.: ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Software Engr. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
- An ND/Certificate in Physiotherapy.
- ND/Certificate in Medical Supply.
- ND/Certificate in Printing Technology.
- PE/Sports: ND/NCE Physical Education, Certificate of participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions will be an added advantage.
- Catering: ND in Catering Services.
- Education: Also, NCE in PHE, Library Science, Home Economics, Hausa Language, Ibo Language, Yoruba Language, French, Business Management, Fine Arts.
NAF Shortlisted Candidate Applicant Updated Portal.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Successful Shortlisted Candidate will be publish here, therefore applicant should read the information below:
- Endeavor to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
If you have any questions concerning Air Force Portal Login , please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Federal Ministry of Youth Sports/FMYSD Programme (MSMEs) in Nigeria
- Nigeria Federal Government Survival Fund For MSMEs and Artisans
- Nigerian Army Screening Examination Centres in Nigeria
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate for Constable Position List
- Nigerian Navy DSS Shortlisted Candidates From Screening
- EFCC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Form
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Form Portal
- ECOWAS Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Federal Government Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Recruitment Application Portal
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.