AirtelTigo Recruitment: Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for AirtelTigo Recruitment 2023/2024.
AirtelTigo Recruitment 2023/2024 – How To Apply
With a subscriber base of 10 million, AirtelTigo is a solid, dynamic, and innovative brand, providing a wide range of telecommunications services, including mobile voice, data mobile financial services, and business connectivity solutions. Launched in November 2017, from a merger between erstwhile Airtel and Tigo, AirtelTigo is the second-largest Mobile Network Operator in Ghana. With its core vision “A better life for our customers”, AirtelTigo transforms lives through sustainable corporate social investment initiatives.
Job Title: Direct Sales Supervisor
• The successful candidate will join as a Direct sales supervisor in the sales and distribution department.
• (S)He will support Regional Sales Manager to achieve activation and sales objectives.
• Also working in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, (s)he will continually improve the present and future performance of the business.
• The Direct Sales Supervisor will create team spirit based on the company’s values, and stimulate innovation and customer focus throughout the operation.
• Develop and grow businesses in assigned regions by recruiting & managing mobile agents
• Provide technical feedback with reference to issues with activation
• Provide reports to the Direct Sales/Regional Manager
• Ensure that BTL activities are held on schedule and report on results
• Prepare monthly activation and BTL schedule and executes accordingly
• Identify Business/Activation opportunities in the market.
• You are responsible for ensuring that there is adequate branding for/of the team
• Recruit Points of Activation.
• Prepare and submit monthly itinerary on the last Friday of every (current) month
• Prepare daily route before going out on the field/market and sending daily visitation tracker
• Hold daily morning meetings with the team and align on the plan for the day.
• A University degree from a recognized University with an emphasis in Marketing or a Higher National Diploma (HND) from related business fields.
• A minimum of two (2) years experience in a Sales and Distribution role and operation experience preferably in FMCG.
• Proficiency in IT software such as Microsoft Office, etc.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written English is essential.
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Good execution and reporting skills.
• Must be licensed to drive and with a clean driver’s license/record.
- Catholic Relief Services Recruitment
- Danone Recruitment
- Absa Bank Ghana Limited Recruitment
- Booksie Recruitment
- OpenLabs Recruitment
• Bullet-pointed list of skills, experience, and qualifications successful candidates will need
• Be specific as possible, using numbers where possible (e.g. experience managing teams of 10 or more)
• Don’t ask for anything that discriminates against personal traits such as age or sex.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: Recruitment@airteltigo.com.gh
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
If you have any questions concerning AirtelTigo Recruitment 2023/2024 – How To Apply, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.