The Akwa Ibom Broadcasting Corporation (AKBC) TV Channel45 Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal – www.akbconline.org/vacancy.
AKBC TV Recruitment: The Akwa Ibom Broadcasting Corp (AKBC) invites application from suitably qualified person’s to apply for job recruitment into the various vacant position in the ministry. See requirement and how to get a job at AKBC TV for fresh graduates and experienced hire.
Has AKBC TV Recruitment 2022 started? This is a question lots of our readers have been asking us. Today, we have decided to cover every aspect of the Channels Television.
AKBC TV is currently recruiting graduates and non-graduates into various vacant positions in the ministry.
About Akwa Ibom Broadcasting Corp (ABKC)
The Corporation, popularly known by the acronym “AKBC” was established by Edict No. 4 of April 1988. It comprises the Radio and Television services with the Director General as the Chief Executive Officer supervising and coordinating the activities of the two organs.
THE RADIO SERVICE
The Radio Service, christened “Radio Akwa Ibom, and “Voice of Promise” transmits on a Frequency Modulation of 90.5 MHZ.
AKBC Radio broadcasts an average of 18 hours from 5.30am to 12.15a.m. daily. The language of broadcast is English and the local dialects. The programmes‘ content of AKBC Radio is quite rich.
This informs its being rated as one of the stations with the highest number of Popular programmes in her kitty including Curtains Up; a 30 minute drama programme, Sibaba Sibaba; a chit chat programme in vernacular; That’s Life; a 30 minute programme on the philosophy of life.
Requirements For AKBC TV Recruitment 2022
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division or an HND in the related field with Upper Credit only.
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Should have at least 4-5 years of professional work experience on the job.
- Position demands excellent writing skills.
- Exceptional communication skills: Communicates clearly and persuasively verbally and in written form;
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of online content-management systems preferred
- Excellent understanding of mass media.
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and ability to work under pressure and as a member of a team.
- An excellent team player;
- Ability to work independently and with nominal instruction;
- Age range between 25 and 30 years.
- Hard working.
- ICT knowledge and proficiency required.
- Able to challenge the status quo and drive through changes.
- Diligent with strong attention to detail.
Important Points to Note in AKBC Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for AKBC Recruitment 2022. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting AKBC Recruitment Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Channel Recruitment.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.akbconline.org
- AKBC TV Recruitment shortlist will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in AKBC Recruitment.
How to Apply for AKBC Recruitment 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following “documents” below to: info@akbconline
- Documents to be Sent
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter
- Show reel or portfolio of your work
- Write at least 10 satirical jokes about five unrelated events in the news from the last week on less than one page. Ensure news media and political topics are satirized, as well as conservative, moderate, and liberal perspectives. Use a range of satirical devices such as irony, parody and sarcasm. If possible, include links to video clips that play into your joke(s).
Copies of credentials:
- (Qualifying certificates obtained from schools and institutions attended (from S.S.C.E to Higher Institution(s) and any Certifications from professional bodies if any; NYSC Certificate or Certificate of Exemption; Birth Certificate; Scanned recent passport photo).
Note: Eligible candidates applying for this position must be resident in or able to live and work in Lagos State at own cost. Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
Below is the list of federal government job recruitment:
- CBN Recruitment Application Form
- NIA Recruitment Application Form
- NNPC Recruitment Application Form
- DPR Recruitment – www.dpr.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Job
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Airforce Supplementary List
- FERMA Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal
AKBC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate
The Akwa Ibom Broadcasting Corp Recruitment shortlisted candidate will be on batches. When shortlisted:
- Endeavour to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- Practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
If you have any questions concerning AKBC TV Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.