Akrofi-Christaller Institute Recruitment: Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Akrofi-Christaller Institute Recruitment 2023/2024.
Akrofi-Christaller Institute Recruitment 2023/2024 – How To Apply
The Akrofi-Christaller Institute of Theology, Mission and Culture, formerly known as the Akrofi-Christaller Memorial Centre for Mission Research and Applied Theology, is a tertiary, postgraduate research and training institute located in Akropong-Akuapem in Ghana.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Advancement Officer
AKROFI-CHRISTALLER INSTITUTE OF THEOLOGY, MISSION AND CULTURE (Fully Accredited as a Postgraduate University by the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission of the Ministry of Education) has vacancy for the position of ADVANCEMENT OFFICER
Objective of the Position
• The overall objective of the AdvancementUnit is to promote all the activities that the Institute carries out to develop relationships with friends, alumni, foundations and corporate entities that will result in them embracing its vision, and supporting its growth with their time, expertise, networks or contacts, finances and prayer.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
The Advancement Officer will be responsible for the following:
• Promotion of ACI’s range of programmes effectively to targeted constituents; Churches, mission organizations, and other organizations and groups in Ghana, Africa, the Western world and beyond.
Support the continuing development of an active and vibrant ACI Alumni Association.
• Work with the Publicity Committee to publicize ACI locally and internationally and be the first point of call for all of its public relations needs.
• Work with the Fundraising Committee to initiate, plan and organize fundraising events for ACI and evaluate same regularly to make them more efficient and effective.
• Mature Christian with integrity, a sense of responsibility, able to relate well with people, and committed to the Institute’s vision, aims and objectives.
• Ability to work in a team and relate well with colleague staff members and superiors.
• Competent in creating content and using the internet and social media tools for publicising programmes, events and activities.
• Must hold a good first degree from an accredited and recognized University with at least one year of relevant experience. A Master’s degree in the relevant area will be an advantage.
- Catholic Relief Services Recruitment
- Danone Recruitment
- Absa Bank Ghana Limited Recruitment
- Booksie Recruitment
- OpenLabs Recruitment
How to Apply
Interested persons should please send application letters, their curriculum vitae and addresses of three references (current employer, pastor and personal friend) to
P.O. Box 76,
Phone: 034-209-1490/1 or 027-755-6718. Website: www.aci.edu.gh
If you have any questions concerning Akrofi-Christaller Institute Recruitment 2023/2024 – How To Apply, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.