AKSCOE Admission List: The Akwa Ibom State College of Education (AKSCOE) administration has released the list of applicants granted provisional admission to its various NCE programs for the academic year 2022/2023.
AKSCOE Admission List
This is to let all applicants who applied for admission to the NCE programs at the Akwa Ibom State College of Education (AKSCOE) during the 2022–2023 academic session know that they can now check the status of their admission.
Akwa Ibom State College of Education (AKSCOE) admission list has been uploaded online for applicants to check.
How to Check AKSCOE Admission List
Currently, the Akwa Ibom State College of Education (AKSCOE) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Akwa Ibom State College of Education (AKSCOE) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your AKSCOE admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Akwa Ibom State College of Education (AKSCOE) NCE programmes are advised to:
ALL CANDIDATES offered Provisional Admission in the 2022/2023 Session are mandatorily required to upload their O’Level results on JAMB Portal. Failure to do this successfully will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
If you have any questions concerning AKSCOE Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.