Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023.
AKSU Post UTME Form: Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) invite all the candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination to apply for the Post-UTME screening exercise for admission AKSU for the 2022/2023 academic year.
AKSU Post UTME Form
The management of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) hereby informs all the candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination to apply for the Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) for 2022/2023 academic year.
See Also: AKSU Courses
AKSU Cut Off Mark is 140 and above from Jamb UTME
AKSU POST UTME ELIGIBILITY
- Only Candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2022 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) their First Choice Institution, are eligible for screening,
- In addition, each candidate must possess credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including the English Language at not more than two (2) sittings,
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of A’ Level/ND/NCE/HND/First Degree in relevant discipline and subjects.
Recommended: AKSU Direct-Entry form
UPLOADING OF O’LEVEL RESULT
- All candidates are to upload their SSCE results online through the University’s website (www.aksu.edu.ng/portal)
- Candidates are advised to ensure that their O’level results are also uploaded in JAMB Portal, appropriately, All uploaded documents must be clear and legible. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Any candidate who fails to upload his/her results and other relevant academic qualification (original) will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- 2022 UTME Result slip showing the candidate’s photograph in colour.
- 2022 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result and Scratch Card(s) details as may
- Diploma, NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from approved Government Hospital.
How to Apply For AKSU Post UTME Screening Form
AKSU REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
The University portal will be opened for registration from Monday, 5th September 2022 to Friday, 14th October 2022.
Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the
Visit http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the
1. Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
2. Select PUTME in the Registration-Type Panel
3. Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
4. On the right-hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE
PAYMENT and print the pre-payment slip so generated.
5. Either pay online with your ATM Card or proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis
slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom
State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
6. The screening fee is N2,000 ONLY excluding bank charges.
7. After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of
the page should now show PAID.
8. Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right-hand side of the page to proceed with
the registration process.
9. Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following
documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
10.Print two (2) copies of AKSU Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as AKSU
NOTE: PUTME screening Registration Card:
Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME screening exercise
would not be considered for admission.
• Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University
of First Choice in the 2022 UTME or Direct Entry are NOT eligible for this
• On filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her
own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts,
messages and directives. Do not use those of a cyber café operator or any
other third party.
• Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence.
Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only.
• No candidate with awaiting result will be offered admission in AKSU.
Kindly upload your O’level results in AKSU and JAMB portals.
• Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion
close to deadline.
• Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines
stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions
John E. Udo
Application Deadline: Friday, 14th October 2022
If you have any questions concerning AKSU Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.