AKSU Supplementary Post UTME Form: The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) 2022/2023 academic session supplementary post-UTME Admission form into various undergraduate programmes is on. All the candidates who are yet to be offered admission in their chosen most preferred course can also apply for a change of course.
AKSU Supplementary Post UTME Form
Online applications are invited from all qualified candidates for supplementary admissions into the Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Akpaden, for the 2022/2023 academic session. Only UTME candidates who made AKSU their First (1st) Choice Institution and scored 140 and above are eligible to apply for supplementary admissions.
AKSU Supplementary Post UTME Courses
- Agricultural economic and extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Soil Science
- Education and Mathematics
The University portal for the online registration will open from Monday, 12th December, 2022 to Friday, 30th December, 2022. Candidates who fail to register within the registration period will not be considered for the Supplementary Admissions.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE 2022/2023 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSIONS
- 2022 UTME Result slip
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from an approved Government Hospital.
Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
- Visit portal.aksu.edu.ng
- Click on “START NOW”
- Click on “Enroll”
- Click on SUPPLEMENTARY
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Click the arrow below to Verify and Continue
- Proceed to make payment of N2,000.00 only as registration fee (excluding bank charges) Note: Payment can be made via Debit Card or Bank Deposit Nationwide. If payment is made at the Bank, please repeat steps 1-3, then continue with the registration.
- Upload the scanned copies of your documents (2022 UTME Result Slip, Birth Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Medical Fitness) in jpg format with a minimum size of 120KB and maximum size of 150 KB.
- Preview the details entered to ensure accuracy.
- After confirmation, click the “Finish” button to generate the Registration Confirmation Slip.
- Changing to any of these Programmes as indicated above does not guarantee automatic admission. Only candidates who meet the minimum cut-off mark for the respective programmes, would be considered.
- Kindly note that the University does not have individuals/sales agents. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payments) to an individual’s account does so at his/her own risk.
Applicants are hereby strongly advised to visit ONLY the University website www.aksu.edu.ng. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for more information.
- UNIPORT Supplementary Admission Form
- FEDSDTTEN Post UTME Supplementary Form
- ABSU Supplementary Post UTME Form
- EBSU Supplementary Admission List
- BASUG Supplementary Admission List
If you have any questions concerning AKSU Supplementary Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.