Al-Hikmah University postgraduate Admission form | www.alhikmah.edu.ng.
Al-Hikmah University postgraduate Form: Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin postgraduate programmes admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session has commenced, and is now for sale, See the available courses, requirements, and how to apply for Al-Hikmah University postgraduate admission form below.
Al-Hikmah University postgraduate Form
Al-Hikmah University invites qualified prospective postgraduate applicants for her 2021/2022 academic session leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) and Master Degrees of the University.
The M.A. degree Programmes run for a minimum period of 12 calendar months and a maximum period of 24 calendar months on full-time basis. The PGDE runs on a Part-time basis.
Al-Hikmah University Postgraduate Courses /Programmes.
The following Programmes are available for the 2021/2022 Academic Session:
- M.Ed. Arabic Education
- M.Ed. Islamic Studies Education
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Arabic Education
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Islamic Studies Education
- M.Ed. Educational Management
- M.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Educational Management
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Guidance and Counselling,
- M.A. Arabic
- M.A. English
- M.A. History
- M.A. Islamic Studies
- M.Sc. Mass Communication
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Arabic
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D English
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D History
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Islamic Studies
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Mass Communication
- M.Sc. Accounting
- M.Sc. Business Administration
- MBA (Master in Business Administration)
- M.Sc. Economics
- M.Sc. Finance
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Accounting
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Business Administration
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Economics
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Finance
- M.Sc. Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Geology and Mineral Science
- M.Sc. Statistics
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Biochemistry
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Computer Science
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Geology and Mineral Science
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Statistics
- PGD, Computer Science
- PGD, Economics
- PGD, Public Health
- PGD, Statistics
- PGD, Mass Communication
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling
- PGD, Management and Strategic Planning
- PGD, Business Administration
Al-Hikmah University Postgraduate Admission – Entry Requirements.
(i) Postgraduate Diploma (PGD): Applicants must possess First Degree from Al-Hikmah University Ilorin or any other recognised University. Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) are also eligible. However all candidates must satisfy the University’s O’level requirements.
(ii) Master Degree: Applicants for the academic or Professional Master degree programme who are graduates of Al-Hikmah University Ilorin or any other recognised Universities, must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours Degree (Lower Division). However, applicants with Third Class Honour Degree with Postgraduate Diploma Certificate in relevant field may be admitted provided they score a minimum of 60% in the qualifying examination to be administered by respective Departments in the University.
(iii) Doctorate Degree: Applicants with Master Degree from Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin or any other recognised Universities must have scored at least 60% or its equivalent in CGPA in the final Master Degree Examination to qualify for admission to Doctor of Philosophy Programmes. However, candidates with less than 60% but not less than 50% may apply for M.phil/Ph.D. All applicants for PhD & Mphil/Ph.D shall appear for an interview to be conducted by various Departments in the University. Final admission depends on the outcome of the interview.
Regardless of the institution where the previous Degree is obtained, ALL CANDIDATES shall apply early for their official Degree academic transcripts to be addressed to The Dean, Postgraduate School, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin. In addition, applicants should note the Methods of Application and under the “Choose Admission Application Type” drop down list, pick the appropriate programme and supply other login details to continue application.
- AUST Postgraduate Form
- Bowen University Postgraduate Form
- ATBU Postgraduate Admission Form
- TASUED Postgraduate Admission Form
- UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Form
How to Apply for Al-Hikmah University Postgraduate Admission Form.
(i) Applicants for M.A. degree and PGDE programmes are to pay a non-refundable fee of N20,000 online after completing the form.
(ii) Print the duly completed form, online Payment Receipt and Two copies of the Reference Form.
(iii) Present the online Payment Receipt to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt.
(iv) Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (Original & Photocopy) and official receipt at the Admissions Office for immediate screening.
All Payments are made online, Al-Hikmah University does not accept cash payment or direct payment into the school Account
If you have any questions concerning Al-Hikmah University postgraduate Form, Examination Date & Screening date, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.