Aluminium Smelter Company of Nigeria (ALSCON) Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
ALSCON Recruitment – Application is invited from graduate and non-graduate into Aluminium Smelter Company of Nigeria (ALSCON), Ikot Abasi, Akwa ibom state, for job recruitment 2022/2023.
About ALSCON – Aluminium Smelter Company of Nigeria
Ikot Abasi Township, a historical port and melting pot of economic and cultural influences, is today known in Nigeria as the Alu (Aluminium) City. It is the current focus of modern industrial development in Nigeria. Its rich cultural traditions, varied historical past and tremendous economic potentials, presently harnessed by ALSCON, chart the trail to a viable future, while demanding a balanced development and prudent management from everyone involved.
ALSCON Recruitment 2022/2023 Requirement
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for ALSCON Recruitment 2023. Applicants applying for the ALSCON Recruitment must possess any of the following;
- A B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Also, applicants must not be above 35 years old
- Additionally, West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- Also, National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Also, must be a Nigerian citizen not below 18 years or above 50 years.
- Also, first Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower. HND / ND holders should have a minimum of Lower Credit.
- Candidates must be medically fit and would be screened to be certified so if shortlisted
- Also, must have an NYSC Discharge certificate.
- Professional certification is compulsory.
When will ALSCON Recruiting?
Aluminium Smelter Company of Nigeria Recruitment will soon commence before the end of this year 2021. If you want to know when ALSCON will start recruit kindly BOOKMARK this page or drop your email address / phone number at the comment section below for the Job notification alert.
ALSCON Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavor to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
How To Apply For Aluminium Smelter Recruitment
Visit application portal – http://alscon.net/. and follow the application procedures.
Below is the list of federal government job recruitment:
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Job
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Airforce Supplementary List
- FERMA Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng | N-Power Application
- NIS Recruitment Screening Date/Time table
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment Application
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Screening Date
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Application
- Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment Form
- State Security Service (SSS/DSS) Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment
- Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Vacancies
- ECOWAS Recruitment
If you have any questions concerning ALSCON Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.