Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Post UTME Form 2020 | alvanikoku.edu.ng.
Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form: Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education post UTME screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Apply for AIFCE post UTME Form for NCE and Degree programme below.
Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
NOTE: Direct Entry candidates should also apply for the screening process
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Cut-Off mark
Interested Candidate that scored the below cut off mark and above from Jamb UTME Result of 2020/2021 will be considered for ALVAN Post UTME Screening.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Eligibility
- Prospective students who chose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri as their first choice institution and scored up to 180 and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for the Degree programme, and 100 to 179 for the NCE programme.
- All candidates who did not use Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Owerri as their first choice institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) but scored a minimum of 180 and are interested in applying can also do so on the condition that they first visit the JAMB website for a Change of Institution.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of NCE, OND or equivalent in relevant discipline and subjects.
How to Apply for Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Form
- Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS to enter the login page.
- Click on APPLY… This will load the Post UTME registration App.
- Read the instructions page and click on START A NEW REGISTRATION
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID and Generate Remita invoice (RRR).
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000 using your RRR Number.
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification, passport (Red Background Only), Direct Entry JAMB registration slip (Direct entry candidates only) and previous school statement of result (Direct entry candidates only).
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgment slip.
Please follow these steps carefully to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process. Any wrong information supplied disqualifies the candidate.
Helplines: 08133315556, 08034142366.
Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form Application Deadline: Not Specified
If you have any questions concerning Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- Alvan Ikoku College of Education Academic Calendar
- FCET Umunze Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- COEAKWANGA Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- KWCOE Affiliated to EKSU Degree Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session
- FCE Zaria Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session