American Mathematics Competition Student / Parent Login Portal.
American Math Competition Student / Parent Login Portal and Email Sign-Up: Welcome to the American Mathematics Competition Login Portal. The MMA AMC Portal provide information to Student and Parent on Email Login, Sign-Up and other resource.
Information on American Mathematics Competition
The AMC is continuing to provide two options this cycle: online administration and print administration.
We strongly recommend, whether your students are physically and/or virtually attending school, they take the competition (s) online for greater ease and convenience.
Only competition manager proctoring is allowed. Students will be proctored by their competition manager, either in-person or remotely, at the discretion of the competition manager.
Remote proctoring requires the competition manager to monitor the student through a video conferencing software.
American Mathematics Competition Student / Parent Login Portal
Information for Students and Parents
What are the MAA American Mathematics Competitions?
The Mathematical Association of America American Mathematics Competitions (MAA AMC) program is a great way for students to hone their analytical thinking and problem-solving skills through classroom resources and friendly competition.
What are the benefits of participating in the MAA American Mathematics Competitions?
- Develop essential problem-solving and analytical skills
- Get an advantage in the college application process
- Prepare for a variety of different science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) career paths
- Practice standard common core curriculum in a fun and supportive environment
How can I prepare my student/myself as a student for the MAA American Mathematics Competitions?
The MAA American Mathematics Competitions offers a wide variety of resources and materials to prepare students for the AMC competitions:
- M-Powered is a source for teachers, students, and community members to access problem-solving activities, interactive events, curriculum resources geared towards critical thinking mathematical comprehension.
- MAA Curriculum Inspirations are a series of videos that turn AMC problems into rich, mathematical lesson plans that parents and teachers can use to help students practice.
- MAA AMC Store offers many books on mathematical problem solving for teachers, parents, and students.
- AMC Preparation Materials available for purchase include questions from past competitions for students to practice.
- Fun Math is a curated list featuring fun and interesting math topics for students of all ages.
American Mathematics Competition – AMC Email Sign Up
Create the path to be a problem solver. Sign up now to receive the latest updates from the American Mathematics Competitions and its programs.
Thanks for your interest in the MAA American Mathematics Competitions. Join our community of 300,000 middle school and high school math students. Add your email to this form for updates about the MAA AMC.
2022 – 2023 AMC Cycle: Competitions in Hybrid Format
The AMC will continue to offer two format options this competition season:
- Online administration
- Paper administration
Only one type of administration is allowed per competition. However, Competition Managers may register for additional competitions in different administration formats (ex. AMC 8 online administration and AMC 10/12 print administration). Only school and educational administrators can register students for the AMC.
If you have any questions concerning American Math Competition Student / Parent, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this