Anchor University Lagos (AUL) Resumption Date 2020 | www.aul.edu.ng.
Anchor University Resumption Date: Anchor University, Lagos, AUL resumption date for the commencement of the 2020/2021 academic session fresh/returning undergraduate and JUPEB students.
AUL Resumption Date
The management of the Anchor University, Lagos (AUL) has announced the resumption date for the commencement of 2020/2021 academic session by all 300LEVEL Students from FSSE, all FRESHERS -100&200 LEVEL/JUPEB students and all other RETURNING students.
Anchor University Resumption Date.
AUL students are to resume as follows:
- 300L students (Faculty of Science and Science Education only) – Sunday, 8/11/2020
- Freshers of 100L/200L and JUPEB students – Sunday, 15/11/2020
- All other returning students – Sunday, 29/11/2020
All students (both returning and fresh), should note that COVID-19 PROTOCOL ITEMS SUCH AS FACE SHIELD, NOSE MASKS AND HAND SANITIZER are still compulsory and important conditions for resumption and acceptance into the Campus and Hall of residence. Payment of N3000.00 for the materials should be made into Anchor University Account No: 2032404236 at First Bank.
If you have any questions concerning Anchor University Resumption Date, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- FCET Akoka Resumption Date 2020/2021 Academic Session
- NAUB Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Nekede Resumption Date 2020/2021 Session
- Federal Polytechnic Idah Resumption Date 2020/2021 Academic Session
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.