AngloGold Ashanti: Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2023/2024.
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2023/2024 – How To Apply
AngloGold Ashanti is a global gold mining company with mines and exploration projects in four different regions namely – Continental Africa, the Americas, Australasia, and South Africa. The underground mining operation will be fully mechanized, designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Senior Forensic Auditor
- Investigate allocated whistleblowing cases efficiently and professionally and provide detailed reports.
- Partake in combined assurance reviews and perform audits/reviews companywide on allocated assignments.
- Assist the Head of Forensics in implementing forensics as a global function.
- Lead and conduct forensic reviews in a global context and provide detailed investigative reports.
- Prepare quarterly reports of Group Forensics activities for the Board Audit and Risk Committee and various management Audit and Risk Committees, and present these reports at the management committees, where tasked.
- To address business and fraud risks, provide risk and governance advice to site and regional management levels.
- Consult and work closely with other service providers providing investigative advice and assistance in complex cases.
- If required, represent the company in disciplinary hearings and other civil/criminal proceedings.
- Further the department’s strategy around the incorporation of data analytics in investigations as well as the development of predictive analytics in the management and continuous monitoring of fraud risks.
- Conduct fraud risk assessments and develop associated fraud prevention and detection strategies.
- Maintain electronic investigation files and audit trails in line with investigation standards.
- Co-operation and active involvement/support/communication with all other Managers and Senior Managers in Group Internal Audit, i.e., departmental cross-functional integration.
- Establish a good relationship with stakeholders, specifically such as Security, Internal Audit, Compliance, and Legal functions on a BU level
- Apply/adhere to organizational procedures and legislative requirements.
Qualification, Experience, And Technical Competencies
- Relevant Legal and/ or Investigation and/or Forensic Accounting – Bachelor’s Degree (minimum).
- Certified Fraud Examiner with the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) or working towards it will be advantageous.
At least 8 years experience as a Forensic or Commercial crime (specific) investigator, with specific expertise relating to:
- Commercial crime investigations include fraud, bribery, corruption, and other financial crimes.
- Extensive knowledge of contract assessment and related principles.
- Experience in representing the employer in disciplinary and other civil/ criminal matters.
- Demonstrate knowledge related to data mining and analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of the Mining industry; and
- Extensive knowledge of Fraud prevention & detection approaches.
- Advanced understanding of legislation such as but not limited to – the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and UK Bribery Act, and Ghanaian Act 29 of 1960 – Criminal Offenses Act.
- Fraud Risk framework and associated business risks and processes and best practices.
- OpenLabs Recruitment
- Aves International Academy Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In UK
- Health Care Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
How to Apply
AGA does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Security Department, Investigation Unit, by calling +233556582933 or 0322296755 (rates apply) or use our whistle-blowing channels by sending an SMS to +27 73 573 8075 (SMS rates apply) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or use the internet at www.tip-offs.com
If you have any questions concerning AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2023/2024 – How To Apply, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.