Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University ANSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2022/2023.
ANSU Post UTME Form: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU is ALSO known as Anambra State University, COOU Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out for sale.
ANSU Post UTME Form
The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) (formerly Anambra State University, ANSU) hereby announces to the general public, and its prospective students, that the commencement post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form is out for sale for the 2022/2023 academic session.
COOU / ANSU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility.
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates, who chose the University as First or Second choice University and scored 140 or above in the 2022 UTME are eligible to register for the University’s 2022 Post-UTME Exercise.
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates who chose the University as their First or Second choice University.
- Cut-Off mark:
- 140 and above for Faculties of Education and Agriculture.
- 200 and above for Law, Medicine, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Technology and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- 150 and above for other programmes.
How to Apply for ANSU Post UTME Screening.
The online registration commences on Friday, 2nd September 2022.
- Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform, at any branch of the following Banks:
- Candidates should visit the University Portal, coou.edu.ng, generate a payment invoice with their JAMB Registration Numbers, and proceed to the authorized Banks with the paid invoice number.
- Access Pin Codes for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates.
- Candidates should submit the required information on their Bio-data while completing the online registration form.
Candidates shall be notified of the result of the Screening Exercise online, as soon as the admission process is completed. Please contact the following GSM numbers: 08038739845, 08060378049 in case of any login problem.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
If you have any questions concerning COOU direct entry form for Screening, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.