Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education (AOCOED) Teaching Practice Exercise 2021/2022.
AOCOED Teaching Practice Exercise: Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education (AOCOED) teaching practice exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session – familiarisation.
AOCOED Teaching Practice
The management of the Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education (AOCOED) has released some important information to all the students that will be participating in the 2021/2022 academic session Teaching Practice (TP) exercise. www.aocoed.edu.ng | Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education Portal
AOCOED Teaching Practice Exercise 2021/2022
1. The 2021/2022 Teaching Practice will commence with familiarisation.
2. All students that had carry-over in earlier TP exercises should submit the details of their particulars in the TP office (SEDU COMPLEX).
3. The standard obtained from NCCE curriculum was that NCE 300L students can only be qualified for TP (EDU 311) on the condition that they have passed EDU 213 & EDU 223.
4. The College MGT has directed that the receipts for paying approved College charges (100L; 200L; & 300L) be included in the conditions for releasing Letters of Postings to prospective student teachers.
5. The Teaching Practice administrative charges of NGN1,000 is to be paid to:
Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education
Zenith Bank Account Number… 1011160677
Braimoh, D. S. PhD
Director – TP.
If you have any questions concerning AOCOED Teaching Practice Exercise, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- CHST Ijero-Ekiti Entrance Exam Result
- OAU JUPEB Entrance Examination Result
- NNSS Admission Entrance Examination Date
- Federal Teaching Hospital Ido Ekiti School Of Nursing Entrance Exam Result.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.