ATBU Physical Screening Procedure for Admitted Candidates 2020 | www.atbu.edu.ng.
ATBU Physical Screening Procedure: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU physical screening schedule, and procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
ATBU Physical Screening Procedure
This is to invite all UTME and DE candidates shortlisted for admission into Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi to the physical screening exercise scheduled to take place from the 12th– 18th November 2019.
All shortlisted candidates are hereby requested as a matter of urgency to upload their 0′ level SSCE results through their individual profile account with any JAMB registration center on or before the stipulated date for Physical Screening.
ATBU Physical Screening Procedure: Candidates are expected to report to their respective faculties with the following documents:
- Original copies of their credentials,
- Online screening slips,
- physical screening invitation letter,
- birth certificate or declaration of age,
- Downloaded 0′ level results at not more than two sittings,
- Scratch card pin of (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and Grade 1) or original certificates,
- Indigene letters
- NCE/ND/IJMB results for DE candidates
- and report to their respective faculties.
NOTE: Any candidate who fails to appear for the physical screening on the date stipulated above will not be considered for admission. However, the change, of course, will not be entertained after the screening exercise. The candidate is advised to avoid paying money or any form of gratification whatsoever to an individual or group for the purpose of the screening or securing admissions, please.
2020/2021 SCREENING GUIDELINES FOR THE UNIVERSITY AND ITS AFFILIATED INSTITUTIONS
The following guidelines are to be strictly adhered to for UTME Admissions:
- Candidates admitted must have at least 5 O/Level Credits including English, Mathematics and three relevant subjects (Refer to Departmental requirements).
- The O/Level result (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and GRADE II) for UTME candidates to be considered for admissions must not exceed five years.
- Only on-line O’Level computer printed results shall be considered for screening which would be authenticated on the examination body website.
- Minimum cut-off points for admission of UTME candidates is 180; therefore only candidates with 180 and above points will be considered.
- A maximum of two sittings is allowed in case of O/Level requirements.
- Further Mathematics should not replace General Mathematics.
- Literature in English should also not replace English.
- PRE-Diploma and Pre-NCE results are not acceptable in place of O/Level credits.
- DE candidates with pass in NCE who have taught for a period of five years could be considered for Degree programme under Faculty of Technology Education.
- Candidates with Lower credits and above in National Diploma and NCE from recognized polytechnics and Colleges of Education can be accepted for the purpose of DE Admissions.
- All IJMB candidates must satisfy the 5 O/Level credits in addition to obtaining 9 points and at least 6 points from ATBU IJMB
- IJMB points are counted on the basis of letter grade as follows: A = 5, B = 4, C = 3, D = 2 and E = 1 plus 1 point bonus for passing the 3 subjects.
- Candidates with awaiting results will not be considered for admission as well as screening.
- Candidates must provide evidence of on-line screening/acknowledgment slip downloaded from the university website.
If you have any questions concerning ATBU Physical Screening Procedure, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- BASUG Physical Screening Schedule 2020/2021 is now online
- FPTB (in Affiliation with ATBU) Physical Screening Schedule & Requirements
- BMU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session
- POLY IBADAN Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Alex Ekwueme Federal University (AE-FUNAI) Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- FUNAAB Post-UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session