Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022.
ATBU Post UTME Screening Form: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available on sale.
ATBU Post UTME Screening Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various FIRST DEGREE programmes of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Recommended: ATBU Direct Entry Screening Application Form
ATBU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- ATBU cut-off points for 2021/2022 Academic Session for UTME is 160 and above.
- Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 160 and are interested in changing institution to ATBU are advised to do so.
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME Screening Form
Visit the ATBU post UTME screening website via portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR] with JAMB registration Number as User Name and password as the default password.
- Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as online fees into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from Monday 25th October to Friday 5th November 2021 to enable you to upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for
If you have any questions concerning ATBU Post UTME Screening Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- FCE Abeokuta Post UTME Form
- FCET Umunze Post UTME Form
- FEDPOLEL Post UTME Form
- Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.