Atiba University Oyo Diploma / Certificate Programmes Admission Form 2021/2022.
Atiba University Diploma / Certificate Form: Atiba University, Oyo, Diploma and Certificate programmes admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale.
Atiba University Diploma / Certificate Form
The University’s Diploma Programmes are designed to prepare prospective students in two (2) academic sessions for the award of the University’s Diploma. Holders of the University Diploma will subsequently be eligible for admission through JAMB Direct Entry into 200 Level Degree Programmes of Atiba University, Oyo.
See Also: Atiba University Courses
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University’s Diploma and Certificate Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. The University runs various Diploma and Certificate Programmes.
Atiba University Oyo Diploma/Certificate Programmes.
The Programme includes amongst others:
|DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE||CERTIFICATE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE|
|DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTING||CERTIFICATE IN ACCOUNTING|
|DIPLOMA IN MARKETING||CERTIFICATE IN MARKETING|
|DIPLOMA IN BANKING & FINANCE||CERTIFICATE IN BANKING & FINANCE|
|DIPLOMA IN ACTUARIAL SCIENCE||CERTIFICATE IN ACTUARIAL SCIENCE|
|DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION||CERTIFICATE IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION|
|DIPLOMA IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT||CERTIFICATE IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT|
|DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL LAB. SCIENCES||CERTIFICATE IN MEDICAL LAB. SCIENCES|
|DIPLOMA IN MICROBIOLOGY||CERTIFICATE IN MICROBIOLOGY|
|DIPLOMA IN MEDIA & CULTURAL STUDIES||CERTIFICATE IN MEDIA & CULTURAL STUDIES|
|DIPLOMA IN CRIMINOLOGY & SECURITY STUDIES||CERTIFICATE IN CRIMINOLOGY & SECURITY STUDIES|
|DIPLOMA IN CYBER SECURITY||CERTIFICATE IN CYBER SECURITY|
|DIPLOMA IN CATERING & HOTEL MANAGEMENT (WITH FOCUS ON CULINARY ART)||CERTIFICATE IN CATERING & HOTEL MANAGEMENT (WITH FOCUS ON CULINARY ART)|
|DIPLOMA IN HOSPITALITY & TOURISM|
MANAGEMENT (WITH FOCUS IN MANAGEMENT)
|CERTIFICATE IN HOSPITALITY & TOURISM|
MANAGEMENT (WITH FOCUS IN MANAGEMENT)
|DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS COMMUNICATION||CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS COMMUNICATION|
|DIPLOMA IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION||CERTIFICATE IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION|
|DIPLOMA IN ELECTION ADMINISTRATION||CERTIFICATE IN ELECTION ADMINISTRATION|
|DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC/PRIVATE EXAMININATION ADMINISTRATION||CERTIFICATE IN PUBLIC/PRIVATE EXAMININATION ADMINISTRATION|
|DIPLOMA IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE PROCESSING & EXPORTING||CERTIFICATE IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE PROCESSING & EXPORTING|
|DIPLOMA IN COMMUNITY HEALTH & DISEASE PREVENTION AND CONTROL||CERTIFICATE IN COMMUNITY HEALTH & DISEASE PREVENTION AND CONTROL|
|DIPLOMA IN LAW||CERTIFICATE IN CHANGE MANAGEMENT|
|DIPLOMA IN CREATIVE THINKING & INNOVATION||CERTIFICATE IN CREATIVE THINKING & INNOVATION|
|DIPLOMA IN CHANGE MANAGEMENT||CERTIFICATE IN CHANGE MANAGEMENT|
|DIPLOMA IN FORENSIC ACCOUNTING||CERTIFICATE IN FORENSIC ACCOUNTING|
|DIPLOMA IN CHILD PSYCHOLOGY||CERTIFICATE IN CHILD PSYCHOLOGY|
|DIPLOMA IN EVENT MANAGEMENT||CERTIFICATE IN EVENT MANAGEMENT|
|DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC RELATIONS||CERTIFICATE IN PUBLIC RELATIONS|
|DIPLOMA IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT||CERTIFICATE IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT|
|DIPLOMA IN WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT||CERTIFICATE IN WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT|
|DIPLOMA IN OFFICE MANAGEMENT||CERTIFICATE IN OFFICE MANAGEMENT|
|DIPLOMA IN RISK MANAGEMENT||CERTIFICATE IN RISK MANAGEMENT|
|DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION|
|DIPLOMA IN DIET & NUTRITION||CERTIFICATE IN DIET & NUTRITION|
|ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE|
Atiba University Oyo Diploma & Certificate Programmes Details and Fees.
DIPLOMA Courses will run for four (4) Semesters and attract a fee of N60,000 per Semester while CERTIFICATE Courses will run for two (2) Semesters and attract a fee of N50,000 per Semester.
DIPLOMA IN COMMUNITY HEALTH & DISEASE PREVENTION AND CONTROL: This is a four- semester training package for SSCE holders who intend to join our B. NSc. Nursing Science Degree Programme at the 200 Level. The requirements for entry into this Programme is both O’level as stipulated by JAMB and an acceptable pass obtained in our Diploma Programme. A fee of N150,000 per semester is chargeable for this Programme.
DIPLOMA IN LAW: This is a four- semester training package for SSCE holders who intend to join our LL.B Law Degree Programme at the 200 Level. The requirements for entry into this Programme is both O’level as stipulated by JAMB and an acceptable pass obtained in our Diploma Programme. A fee of N150,000 per semester is chargeable for this Programme.
ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE: This is a one-year transition package for ND/Diploma holders who intend to join our B. Sc. Computer Science Degree Programme at the 300 Level. The requirements for entry into this Programme is both O’level as stipulated by JAMB and an acceptable pass obtained in our Diploma Programme listed above. Graduates of this advanced package get admitted for a two-year degree programme in Computer Science. A fee of N150,000 is chargeable for this Programme.
To qualify for admission, a candidate MUST have at least five (5) credits including English Language, Mathematics and in any relevant subjects at SSCE in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB. The results obtained should not be at more than two sittings.
COMPUTER CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES
1. Computer Appreciation Course: This is a three-month intensive programme for Lecturers, Teachers and Managers. At the end of this course, participants will be able to effectively use all Microsoft products and packages embedded in the Office Suite. It will greatly improve their presentation powers and/or analytical skills. A fee of N45,000 is chargeable for this programme.
2. CAD Programmes: This professional three-month course is designed for Engineers, Scientists and Students who are interested in the state-of-the-art methodologies of new Engineering methodologies and designs, fitworks and presentations. Programmes like AutoCAD, Blenders will be taught in plain and acceptable language. Emphasis will be on Designs rather than the Programming with the said CAD Programmes. A fee of N60,000 is chargeable for this Programme.
3. Professional Diploma in Computer Science: This all-encompassing nine month programme is focused on school leavers, admission seekers, apprentices, students of tertiary institutions and willing members of the public. The programme is suggested as a transition package for admission into a four-year degree programme of the Atiba University in Computer Science. This programme’s entry requirements are not different from the normal JAMB requirements for the same Degree Programme. The advantage is that students do not have to write post-UTME before gaining admission. A fee of N75,000 is chargeable for this Programme.
4. Advanced Diploma in Computer Science: This is a one-year transition package for ND/Diploma holders who intend to join our B. Sc. Computer Science Degree Programme at the 300 Level. The requirements for entry into this programme is both O’level as stipulated by JAMB and an acceptable pass obtained in our Diploma Programme listed above. Graduates of this Advanced package get admitted for a two-year Degree Programme in Computer Science. A fee of N150,000 is chargeable for this Programme.
How to Apply for Atiba University Oyo Diploma & Certificate Programmes Admission Form.
a) Candidates are to log on to www.atibauniversity.edu.ng to obtain instructions for the purchase of application forms.
(b) Application form costs N20,000 (Twenty Thousand Naira Only) for both Advanced Diploma and Diploma Programmes while Certificate Programmes cost N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only).
DURATION OF SALES: The forms for the Advanced Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Programmes is now on sale.
ATIBA UNIVERSITY LIAISON OFFICES
- Abuja Liaison Office: Plot 59, Lobiti Crescent, Stallion Estate, Wuse, Abuja. Tel: 08028184477,08091253333
- Abeokuta Screening Centre: Olabisi Onabanjo University Consult, Abeokuta Study Centre, Obada/Adigbe Road, Ogun State. Tel: 08033362042
- Owu College of Management Technology, Km 1, Wasinmi, Ewekoro, Ogun State.Tel.08023599731,08034446599
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Liaison Office: Zone B, Block 9, Plot 8, OAU Central Market, Ile-Ife. Tel: 09030193403
- Ibadan Liaison Office: Kamarise House, Academy Area, Iwo Road, Ibadan. Tel: 08120225080
- Lagos Liaison Office I: Block B2, Suite14, 61/65, Iyana Ejigbo, Lagos State. Tel: 08159779266
- Lagos Liaison Office II: Baga Close, off Kirikiri Road, Olodi Apapa, Apapa, Lagos, Tel: 08168199319
- Lagos Liaison Office III: Office of the Registrar, Institute of Corporate & Business Affairs Mgt. (ICAM), Suite 59, Phase 5, LSDPC Complex, Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, Lagos. Tel: 08035026119
- Osun Liaison Office: The Phoenix Institute, No 8, Ajigbona Junction, Behind Adewap Filling Station, Ondo Road, Modakeke. Tel: 08162505033,08111051396
For further enquiry, please call: 08023012169, 08103494152, 09030150286
If you have any question concerning Atiba University Oyo, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.