Auchi Polytechnic Cut-Off Marks | www.auchipoly.edu.ng.
Auchi Poly Cut-Off Mark: Auchi Polytechnic cut off mark for 2023/2024 session admission exercise has been released online, if you score above the cut-off mark, you will be considered for screening.
Auchi Polytechnic Cut-Off Mark
The management of the Auchi Polytechnic have released the cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise.
See Also: Auchi Polytechnic Courses
Auchi Polytechnic is a Federal Polytechnic in Auchi, Edo State, Nigeria. It is one of the first four Polytechnics established in Nigeria. It has over 10,000 students enrolled in business, technology, environmental and arts courses.
Auchi Poly Cut Off Mark.
Auchi Polytechnic’s institutional cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise is 120 and above.
The cut-off mark for all the under-listed ND courses at Auchi Polytechnic is 120. Only candidates, who scored at least 120 are eligible to apply for the ND courses listed below:
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARTS AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- FASHION DESIGN AND CLOTHING TECHNOLOGY
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- GLASS/CERAMICS TECHNOLOGY
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MINERAL AND PETROLEUM RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- POLYMER TECHNOLOGY
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Recommended: Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
If you have any question concerning Auchi Poly Cut-Off Mark, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.