Auchi Polytechnic Cut-Off Marks | www.auchipoly.edu.ng.
Auchi Poly Cut-Off Mark: Auchi Polytechnic cut off mark for 2020/2021 session admission exercise has been released online, if you score above the cut-off mark, you will be considered for screening.
Auchi Polytechnic Cut-Off Mark
The management of the Auchi Polytechnic have released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
See Also: Auchi Polytechnic Courses
Auchi Polytechnic is a Federal Polytechnic in Auchi, Edo State, Nigeria. It is one of the first four Polytechnics established in Nigeria. It has over 10,000 students enrolled in business, technology, environmental and arts courses.
Auchi Poly Cut Off Mark.
Auchi Polytechnic institutional cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise is 120 and above. See the cut-off point required for each programme below:
- Accountancy ›› 180
- Agricultural & Bio environment engineering Tech ›› 150
- Agricultural Technology ›› 150
- Architectural Technology ›› 150
- Banking & Finance ›› 160
- Building Technology ›› 150
- Business Administration ›› 180
- Ceramics Technology ›› 150
- Chemical Engineering Technology ›› 150
- Civil Engineering Technology ›› 180
- Computer Science ›› 180
- Electrical /Electronic Engineering Technology ›› 180
- Estate Management ››150
- Fashion Design and Clothing Tech. ›› 120
- Food Technology; 150
- General Art & Design ›› 120
- Hospitality Management ›› 150
- Marketing ›› 160
- Mass Communication ›› 180
- Mechanical Engineering Tech ›› 180
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Eng. Tech ›› 150
- Office Technology and Management ›› 150
- Photography ›› 120
- Polymer Technology ›› 150
- Public Administration ›› 160
- Quantity Surveying ›› 150
- Science laboratory Technology ›› 180
- Statistics ›› 150
- Survey and Geoinformatics ›› 150
- Urban & Regional Planning ›› 150
Recommended: Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
If you have any question concerning Auchi Poly Cut-Off Mark, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.