Auchi Polytechnic HND Admission form 2022/2023 | auchipoly.edu.ng.
Auchi Poly HND Admission Form – Auchi Polytechnic HND (Higher National Diploma) Admission form is out, morning / full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Auchi Poly HND Form
The management of the Auchi Polytechnic hereby invite all suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the Polytechnic for the 2022/2023 academic session.
NOTE: All prospective HND candidates, after submitting their ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS are required to log in to the Application Control Panel and click on the link: Admission and Application Clearance form and follow the prompts. All HND candidates who have previously submitted their forms should log in and update the Admission/Application Clearance form.
Recommended: Full List of Auchi Poly Courses
Auchi Polytechnic HND Admission Requirements.
All candidates seeking admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the Polytechnic must ensure that they were offered admissions through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) during their National Diploma programme(s). Any candidate that does not have an Admission Letter and Registration Number from JAMB for the National Diploma programme is ineligible for the Higher National Diploma admission as such persons may not be mobilized for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
- Candidates for any of the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes must possess the National Diploma (ND) of the Polytechnic or an equivalent qualification from other similar Institutions whose programmes have earned NBTE Candidates must possess a National Diploma Certificate in the course they intend to pursue at the Higher National Diploma Level.
- In addition to specific departmental requirements, candidates must possess Five (5) Ordinary Level credit passes at one sitting or Six (6) Ordinary Level credit passes at two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language, in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB examination.
- A credit pass in Literature in English at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Mass Communication.
- A credit pass in Economics at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Accountancy.
- A credit pass in Economics or Commerce at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Business Administration.
- A credit pass in Economics at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Estate Management & Valuation while the Department of Urban and Regional Planning requires a credit pass in Economics or Geography.
(Departmental requirements are on the Polytechnic website: www.auchipoly.edu.ng)
Also, candidates must have at least one year Post National Diploma (ND) Industrial Experience (IT) or two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience for candidates with a pass grade at the National Diploma level. Academic transcripts from the candidates’ Institutions (except for graduands of Auchi Polytechnic) must be submitted before the application for the Higher National Diploma admission will be processed. Candidates should note that any student found to be deficient after admission will be withdrawn.
How to Apply for Auchi Poly HND Form.
Application forms will be completed online via the Polytechnic website: www.auchipoly.edu.ng (All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application and screening fee of seventeen thousand Naira (N17,000.00) only in favour of Auchi Polytechnic Treasury Single Account (TSA) No.1000075, using Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the Polytechnic website.
Read and follow the steps below carefully.
- Open your web browser and type in Auchi Polytechnic URL: www.auchipoly.edu.ng to display the Auchi Polytechnic web page. Select the desired portal (morning, evening or degree).
- Click on the link. Apply for 2022/2023 Auchi Polytechnic HND.
- The application form request will display.
- Carefully complete the application form. Ensure that you provide all required information correctly.
- NOTE: Provide a username, (Preferably your phone number) and a password. Write your username and password in a safe place because you will need them for subsequent logins. Then click Generate Remita Retrieval Reference.
- Take the generated REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) to the designated bank and request that your payment be processed on the REMITA platform. You can also make payments on any REMITA approved payment channels. Allow a couple of hours for your payment to be processed before returning to the portal to continue with your application. Login with your username and password.
- Click on Continue with my Application Form.
- Complete the application form carefully. Ensure that you provide required information correctly as false information may invalidate your application. Upload your passport photograph as well as the required scanned copies of your credentials.
- Print a copy of the acknowledgement slip and two copies of the application form.
- Print a copy of application summary sheet.
- Enclose two (2) sets of photocopies of your credentials; e-receipt of remita payment, birth certificate and two (2) recent passport-sized photographs to the forms in an envelope. This will be submitted at a later date in line with COVID-19 guidelines.
Any payment procedure generated and processed on any other platform for the purpose of admissions into Auchi polytechnic, Auchi is invalid. All payment procedures must originate from the auchipoly.edu.ng portal. The portal is already integrated with the remita payment platform.
Auchi Poly HND Admission Entrance Examination
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes of Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi, that the online Computer Based Test (CBT) for admission for the 2022/2023 academic session will hold from Tuesday, 8th November to Thursday, 10th November, 2022.
All HND candidates are requested to pay the sum of three thousand naira 3,000.00 only, as an online access fee and are to follow the guidelines below:
- Visit www.auchipoly-online.com
- At the application control panel, CLICK on the link Pay for Online Screening.
- Click on Generate Remita Reference Number
- Print Remita receipt and take it to any Commercial Bank to make payment
ON EXAMINATION DAY
- HND candidates are required to visit www.auchipolycbt.com to log in using their Application Number as both username and password, in CAPITAL LETTERS only.
- Select your desired course of study and proceed to take the relevant Computer Based Test (CBT).
- On completion of the CBT, click SUBMIT and log out.
If you have any difficulty in completing the application form, please call or send text to the GSM number 08182284195 or e-mail email@example.com (between 9a.m and 4p.m week days only)
If you have any question concerning Auchi Polytechnic, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.