Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 | ND Full-Time Courses.
Auchi Poly Post UTME Form: Auchi Polytechnic has start selling Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) forms for the 2023/2024 academic session, www.auchipoly-online.com, Auchi Poly cut-off mark is 120 and above.
Auchi Poly Post UTME Form
The management of the Auchi Polytechnic invites suitably candidates that picked them as their institution of choice in the 2023 UTME to its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise.
Recommended: Auchi Polytechnic Cut-Off Marks
Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility.
- All candidates must have taken the 2023 UTME and with a minimum score of 120. Some courses specified cut-off mark way above 120.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB.
- Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as either 1st or 2nd choice.
See Also: auchi poly spatclass list
How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME.
All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee.
All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at http://www.auchipoly-online.com/apprequest.php to complete the online application form after making payment (₦2,000) with the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
Follow the procedure below to apply:
1. Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2023/2024 to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
- Polaris (Skye) Bank
- Fidelity Bank
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally, and not by proxy, fill in correct information. The Polytechnic will not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
- Each applicant is advised to provide a correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
- Any false information you provide in the process of this online screening will invalidate your application.
- The passport photograph uploaded from JAMB will remain valid throughout your studies in Auchi Polytechnic, if admitted.
EXAMINATION DATES: To be communicated later.
DEADLINE: Not specified.
If you have any questions concerning Auchi Poly Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.