Avancez Scholarship for African Students: The Avancez Scholarship for African Students is now accepting applications from qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all Chalmers University of Technology students.
Avancez Scholarship for African Students
About the Scholarship
Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg conducts research and education in technology and natural sciences at a high international level.
The university has 3100 employees and 10,000 students, and offers education in engineering, science, shipping and architecture. With scientific excellence as a basis, Chalmers promotes knowledge and technical solutions for a sustainable world.
Through global commitment and entrepreneurship, we foster an innovative spirit, in close collaboration with wider society.
The Chalmers University of Technology is awarding a good number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation to interested applicants who are liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education.
Benefits of Avancez Scholarship for African Students
1. A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2-year program).
2. Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies.
3. No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates.
Requirements for Avancez Scholarship for African Students
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
1. Be Citizens of non-EU/EEA countries.
- Drake University Bachelors Scholarship
- Monash University Humanitarian Scholarships
- Imperial College London Masters Scholarship
- University of Leeds China Scholarship Council
- UNSW New College Living Scholarship Program
2. Have completed their bachelors degree program.
3. Have applied or applying to Chalmers University Of technology.
4. Have good academic records.
If you have any questions concerning Avancez Scholarship for African Students, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.