Aves International Academy: Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Aves International Academy Recruitment.
Aves International Academy Recruitment
Aves Aspire is a holistic and coordinated supplementation of student learning at the Academy. The program is an extension of the classroom experience. It aims to develop skills, encourage learner creativity, and foster individual talents. At the core of Aves Aspire will be service to communities and each other. Students will participate in integrated approaches to activities, events, and experiences that wholly complement Aves’ curriculum offering.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aves International Academy
|Company||Aves International Academy|
|Position||Language Teacher / Coordinator|
Job Title: Language Teacher/ Coordinator (Spanish, French, English, and For all languages)
Job Location: Tema Community 25 (Educational Institution)
Job Profile/ Background:
This institution is seeking Teachers/ Coordinators with experience teaching the Cambridge/ IGCSE Program with a minimum of 4 years for all teaching-related languages, especially Spanish.
• Identify clear teaching and learning objectives and specify how they will be taught and assessed to allow learners to assimilate the language.
• Set appropriate and demanding expectations for teaching and learning, motivation and presentation of work.
- Teaching Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In UK
- Health Care Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
- ECOWAS Recruitment
Teaching & Class Management:
• Plan work in accordance with unit planners, the Cambridge Curriculum and/or International Baccalaureate programs of study, and external examination requirements;
• Take account learners’ prior levels of attainment and use them to set targets for improvement; Monitoring, Assessment, Recording & Reporting
• Assess how well learning objectives have been achieved and use them to improve specific aspects of teaching;
• Prepare and present informative reports to parents.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education, relevant subject or equivalent. Further education and/or qualifications are an added advantage.
• 4+ years’ experience in progressive teaching and educational responsibility
Any other duties assigned by Line Manager and/or management as required
• Evidence of appropriate in-service training
• Minimum of 3 years experience in teaching the language
• Knowledge of the IB and/or Cambridge curriculum is a plus.
Knowledge, Understanding, Skills, and Abilities
• A sound understanding of how students learn, how teachers can best teach, and how to achieve high standards.
• High levels of communication skills both oral, written, and in ICT.
How to Apply
Send the application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions concerning Aves International Academy Recruitment 2023/2024, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.